The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "POWERFUL WORDS" -Full Mentalism Show for Corporate Audience (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi Guys after years of performing this I have decided to share to the community.
Is something that is designed for corporate audience bit cam be easily adapted to any performance situation.
Will be a limited release book and as my previous books " The White Rose" and "The Psychic Show" once they will be sold out will never be printed anymore.
The price should be around 100 USD more info will come Smile
For now here are the foreword by Marc Salem

Luca is so good, it is almost scary....and sacred.

He is multi talented, multi lingual, multi multi. How he does it all I will never know. The book you have in your hand has many secrets and subtlety.

It has extra PDFs,files to download performance options, and extra tips. And you could virtually fit it into your pocket.

Luca takes you step-by-step through a series of techniques that as a whole creates something impossible.

And you can adapt it to any persona and audience size. I am jealous Luca. Not just of the volume of your output (any idiot can do that) but the quality!!

It has something old, but you will be seeing it for the first time.

It's not a card trick, but it can use them.

It's not a book test, but it uses words.

Believe me, or don't, but I stand behind this, and use it in my own way. You will walk up to me and ask where it's from. I will say Luca, and you will say: well I never saw it in print.

I will only smile wisely.

Unless you read this, and again, and again

Marc Salem
July 2016
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Wow, Luca Volpe's ideas and Marc Salem's endorsement...is a great combo. Will it be possible to share the list of contents please?
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Wow, Luca Volpe's ideas and Marc Salem's endorsement...is a great combo. Will it be possible to share the list of contents please?

You mean like, it's possible this might not be good.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I mean like, its possible this will be too good.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
@John my friend...lool

Guys as I did with my previous works (full shows as The White Rose and Psychic Show) I can't share exactly the full routining.
I just can say that is a full structured show based on powerful messages that are designed for corporate audience.
The show include multiple revelations using words with a very powerful encore Smile
More info coming...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Here is the ad... Smile

"Powerful Words" is a fully structured and scripted mentalism show for corporate performances.
The show is designed to fit in a small bag and only requires props that you already have or that you can purchase from any stationery supplier. Corporate companies are willing to pay good money for a 'tailor made' performance and this show is structured around a motivational theme that can be easily adapted to each corporate client.

The show duration is 30 minutes or more depending on your performance style and the flow is structured in a way to create a succession of amazing revelations, mind reading experiments and a very visual contact mind reading stunt. This leads up to the conclusion of a double ending with a fantastic encore that will not only leave your audience speechless but also conveys the message of your company or theme in an incredible way!

In the book you will find everything you need to be able to perform the show including a full script that has been tested at hundreds of performances. Plus you will find links to download all necessary graphics you need for the show. The only requirement is a blank bicycle deck that can easily be obtained from all good magic shops worldwide.

If you want to impress your corporate audience with a guaranteed standing ovation then this is what you are looking for!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
When and where will this be released
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am waiting the proof reading...so no long... Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2016, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
I mean like, its possible this will be too good.

+like
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
ATTENTION TO ALL MENTALISTS FRIENDS!
My latest limited release book is here! Limited to ONLY 300 copies worldwide!
Once the book will reach the 300 copies sold it will be removed from the market.

"Powerful Words" is a fully structured and scripted mentalism show for corporate performances.The show is designed to fit in a small bag and only requires props that you already have or that you can purchase from any stationery supplier. Corporate companies are willing to pay good money for a 'tailor made' performance and this show is structured around a motivational theme that can be easily adapted to each corporate client.

The show duration is 30 minutes or more depending on your performance style and the flow is structured in a way to create a succession of amazing revelations, mind reading experiments and a very visual contact mind reading stunt. This leads up to the conclusion of a double ending with a fantastic encore that will not only leave your audience speechless but also conveys the message of your company or theme in an incredible way!

In the book you will find everything you need to be able to perform the show including a full script that has been tested at hundreds of performances. Plus you will find links to download all necessary graphics you need for the show. The only requirement is a blank bicycle deck that can easily be obtained from all good magic shops worldwide.

If you want to impress your corporate audience with a guaranteed standing ovation then this is what you are looking for!

The price of the book is 100 euros, you can chose the shipping options.
I will suggest you "ground" as it will reach you sooner and can be trackable.
You can purchase at this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe-alex......161.html

Foreword by Marc Salem
Luca is so good, it is almost scary...and sacred.
He is multi talented, multi lingual, multi multi! How he does it all I will never know.
The book you have in your hands has many secrets and subtlety. It has extra PDFs, files to download and extra tips and concepts. You could virtually fit all the act into your pocket.

Luca takes you step-by-step through a series of techniques that as whole creates something impossible and you can adapt to any persona and audience size.
I am jealous Luca, not just of the volume of your output (any idiot can do that) but the quality!

It has something old, but you will be seeing it for the first time...
It's not a card trick, but it can use them...
It's not a book test, but it uses words...

Believe me, or don't, but I stand behind this and use it in my own way. You will walk up to me and ask where it's from. I will say Luca and you will say: well I never saw it in print.
I will only smile wisely.
Unless you read this, and again, and again.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
It's based around a motivational theme. Can you elaborate more on that Luca. Is it to motivate sales, communication, better work performance, being all you can be.
cheers
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI my friend, I can't explain the full structure of the show obviously...but I can tell you that all the routines in the show are used to demonstrate, in a theatrical way, techinuqes that are useful to use in the everyday life. (so, body language,intuition,vision, and so on)
Also, each demonstration as a motivational speech so that convey the message in a powerful way...and yes, each demonstration can motivate sales, better work performances etc..
There are no groud breaking principles involved but "only" a powerful well scripted show that I use in my corporate performances.
Hope this help.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI guys, the first 50 copies are already gone! In few days will be also available from Stevens Magic, so if you already bought from them some copies of The Psychic Shows, and The White Rose, you know the great customer service you have from them.
So, the only two places you can purchase this book are from me directly (see link above) and Stevens Magic. If happen that someone has a copy to sell, please contact me first as there is (sadly) some people that have sold my limited release books for HUGE prices even before was officially sold out, making other people believe that the book was not available....so please dear friends, contact me first!!
Thanks
Luca
Alex Le Fanu
View Profile
New user
Milan, Italy
36 Posts

Profile of Alex Le Fanu
I'm very proud of this release.

If you want to sell to your clients a REAL Corporate Show, this is the TOP Show you can do! Full scripted with the right "corporate language", interesting and entertaining, easy to "do" and with a GREAT FINALE.

What are you waiting for?

50 copies are gone...

Contact Luca Volpe for more details!

Alex
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
30 minutes seems too short for a corporate show....
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Powerful Words is a beautiful structured act for the corporate world in which you can clearly see Luca´s expertise in the field. Giving not just entertainment thru mysterious mental effects but also giving a powerful message that the corporate world loves to hear and to receive.

I worked this as psychologist and performer thru my workshops and performances and I will take several ideas from this for my own work. Congratulations my friend and thanks for sharing this with the community.

the Sponge: All depends in your client needs. Sometimes interventions are as short as 15 mins and as long as 8 hours in which you can do complete workshop, including a performance section and, lecture and practical activities for them (as I do it)

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Pablo!
Now the book is available to purchase also on Stevens Magic and it comes with the FREE prop you need!
https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/powerf......nu-book/
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
And how much will this prop run me if I buy it myself?
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I would like to know as well about the price of the prop required.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys is a normal double blank bicycle deck normally the price is about 5$
In the download you will find some graphic as well that will cost you few dollars to print.
Very easy (and cheap) prop to use
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "POWERFUL WORDS" -Full Mentalism Show for Corporate Audience (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL