The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Master Summit (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
8736 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2017, thomasR wrote:
Very good points Mindpro.

I'll try to find the thread I referenced... You did eventually answer my question in that thread. And that very idea did help in my communication with Clients and with the artists I hire so they would know what I and the client expected (specific acts, and even specific costumes). This wasn't something that I had entirely overlooked, but I had not put as much attention on until that thread.

I actually found the thread, no worries.
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
452 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2017, Futureal wrote:
I thought it was mostly a waste of time.

Wow Futureal! Well clearly we can't all be as ambitious as you. It's people like you that make me not want to spend my time and money putting these stuff together. I guess we'll leave it to the real pros to find value in this, instead of hacks like you who can't appreciate true value, but have no hesitation to rip it apart on a forum where you can be hidden from a face to face conversation.

I look forward to reading all about your success and learn from your wisdom ol' wise one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Master Summit (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL