The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » FREE Mentoring (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
My life is awesome.

I've been very lucky in a lot of ways, and I'm totally aware of that.

I had a plan very early on in my career and through hard work, I achieved all the goals I had set for myself. That plan was based on a piece of good advice I received when I was very young and I am mindful of the mentor whose guidance helped put me where I am today.

Why does any of this matter?

Because looking around here, I recognise that there are a lot of people who would love to pursue a career in entertainment but have no idea how or where to begin.

I've been very fortunate in a lot of ways and I'd like to make a difference for someone else.

And so I'm offering myself as a mentor, for FREE, to one of you.

If you think this person should be you, please send me a PM and tell me about yourself, your background and your goals.

From there, I'll ask you a number of specific questions and one of you will be selected. Once you've been chosen, we'll sit down regularly over Skype and you're welcome to pick my brain in any way you see fit. I have an idea of a number of things I want to talk to you about, and some things I've learned that I believe are incredibly important, but my goal will be to help you enjoy every success you can imagine for yourself.

So... That's it, I guess.

Best of luck!

Atlas
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
An INCREDIBLY gracious offer from one of the best in the business!

There's the old saying that a person is the aggregate of the five people he/she spends the most time with...if only we were all lucky enough to have the likes of Atlas in our inner circle.

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
truman
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of truman
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2016, Atlas wrote:
My life is awesome.

And you are awesome. Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Someone is going to be very lucky indeed.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
That's great. You know in my business I am a mentor to a few other agents. I love helping them. And by being a mentor I personally improve.

Way to go atlas. You will improve yourself by offering your help and ideas and service to others. It's a win win.

J
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
I paid Atlas to do some personal mentoring for me last year and it was FANTASTIC!

This is an incredible offer for a lucky mentalist.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
What is the closing date for applications?
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I agree with John C. This is beneficial to both people.I've done, & continue to do a lot of mentoring in my day job - and it is quite fulfilling and non financially rewarding to see how people "grow".

Good luck to anyone who enters.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
B_man2012
View Profile
New user
Republic of Croatia
100 Posts

Profile of B_man2012
I appreciate you doing this! PM already sent Smile
~ The Croatian Mentalist ~

>PM me if you need help with anything graphic design related!
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2016, C.J. wrote:
What is the closing date for applications?

I'm not sure really, I've received a lot of PMs already and am sending each a list of questions. After looking through the responses, when I feel that there is a good fit I'll let that person know and this offer will be done.

Best,

Atlas
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
I'm really interested in this, but I get a feeling that you will begin with this (maybe) but after a while you are going to loose interest and wonder off to other subjects...
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
456 Posts

Profile of Axel
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2016, Maxyedid wrote:
I'm really interested in this, but I get a feeling that you will begin with this (maybe) but after a while you are going to loose interest and wonder off to other subjects...

Hi Maxyedid,

this is a very generous offer by Atlas. There are no guaranties coming with it.

I am not sure if asking for any before you decide to put your foot forward is wise.

Even if you'd get only one or two sessions with Atlas this will probably help you on your way to develop and progress in mentalism.

So if you are interested my advice would be to not think about it for too long. Smile

All the best,

Axel
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:

I have never known atlas to do anything half way or not first class. But if you are worried about it, just don't apply.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
My thoughts exactly Brehaut, Atlas has always been supportive and helpful to many this opportunity could be a life changing moment for someone.

Thank you Atlas for this offer.

Warmest Regards
Dr Rob
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:

What would even possess you to say something like this? Where has atlas ever given any indication that he would do something like you mention?

You are one pessimistic human being. That's all I can say.

OH no, one more thing.... I certainly presume you aren't going to be putting your name in the hat?

And what if he did wander off as you mention, at least you would have learned something.

J
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Hi Atlas
Would you please shoot me a pm.
Your inbox is full.Just want to ask you a question.
Thanks Todd
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Okay - I've received a TON of interest in this, so much so that I have to now announce that if you haven't contacted me by now, please don't apply for this as my inbox keeps filling up with the result that my decision keeps being delayed.

At this moment, there are a number of people I'm seriously considering and before I can make a final decision, I'll be setting up an hour long Skype call with these candidates.

This means that, at the very least, a number of you will get an hour's worth of my time to ask whatever questions you like.

Best,

Atlas
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Best of luck to all those whom applied and thank you again to Atlas for this opportunity.

Warmest of regards
Dr Rob
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Dam, can't believe I've only just seen this! Gutted!
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
Yeah. Me as well, saw it only last weekend. Have just prepared my "application". Only to realize, that after logging into the Café, that it is already too late. Sometimes life is a !@#$% ;-)

Good luck to everyone Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » FREE Mentoring (29 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL