The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Devil May Care by Iain Dunford (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Just bought it and used NIGEL35 for 35% off, think it ends on Oct 31
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
For today only...

CYBER40
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I'm in with cyber40
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
...got reviewed in VANISH magazine, for Devil May Care...nifty...

"I really enjoyed reading this book. Not only was the information great but it was written in a fun, easy to read style. This is not a tech product but because of my love of mentalism and the value I found in this book, I want to share it with you.

The information on envelopes and peeks, I felt was priceless.

There are billet tears, readings, an envelope switch that you’re going to love, a peek a boo envelope that is also brilliant, and lots more. The book is 84 pages and an entertaining as well as informative read. I know there is plenty in this book that I will use.This is definitely geared toward the mentalist performer and is Very Highly Recommended!" - Carl Andrew
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Right...just had an email from lulu.com saying that the PDF files for Devil May Care are causing printing problems - this is due to lulu updating their software and that has created a conflict between the two...

soooooooooooo, for the time being, DMC is off market... will get round to fixing it at some point, but dunno when yet - got a lot of other stuff on at the moment...

cheers!
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
It sits right next to my Life of musical genius Rev Gary Davis ... Say No To the Devil book.

Both great reads.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ok, so...still not had time to fix this issue, and I've noticed a couple of people have been after it...

so - I will now be offering it as an ebook...

email/pp is

uncle
@hotmail.com
£15 (uk)

i'll be coding them and sending them manually, so please give me a day's grace (especially as I'm out on a date tomorrow night)

cheers
I've asked to be banned
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Just thought I'd add - in the year since I first read this book, reading gigs have become more frequent for me and I really see this book as being a bit of a turning point in my embracing them as a totally authentic thing, distinct and separate from mind reading.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I actually prefer the ebook option so expect my payment tonight. Can't wait to read this one.
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Excellent read this one and I dare say essential for readers of any kind, especially ones who fancy themselves as psychology counselors. I particularly enjoyed Iain's take on tree reading as this has been one of my main interests for years. Do yourself a favor and give it a go.
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
I tried using my faux psychic powers to find this book online, but I failed. Is it still available? This link says it isn't:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/de......561.html

What am I missing? I'd like to buy it.

Thanks,

Richard
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hi - yes, as I say above, its not available in printed format for the time being due to Lulu making some weird changes which has rendered the file I uploaded to be classed as 'corrupted'...so I've removed it...

and you only have to look a few posts up to see how to get it from me directly! Smile
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Right...this is now available again, but only as a PDF...

https://tinyurl.com/ybacfvdr
I've asked to be banned
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
830 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I just finished reading it, I liked it (enough said, I am off to buy some envelopes).

Side note for IAIN : all uppercase 'G' seems to be missing from my edition of the pdf :o
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'll take a look, thanks...drop me a PM and I'll send you another copy
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Include your email obviously
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hmmmm....not sure what is happening! just downloaded a copy via Lulu myself, and the capital Gs are there...
I've asked to be banned
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
830 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I just sent something with further detail. It appears that the problem does not happen with all pdf readers.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yeah, it turns out that if you view a PDF with certain fonts in the Chrome browser, some characters may not appear correctly. However, the PDF you get is designed to be used with Adobe PDF reader and other similar PDF readers, rather than to be read via a browser. Which, if you google, seems to be quite a common problem...

but the PDF is fine and all Gs are there... Smile
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Ooooooooooooookay, I've re-issued this via Lulu again, purely as a PDF... and yes, the price has gone up, I've got beers to drink and I think its still great value for money considering what is in it - so there you go... and yes, I am biased...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/de......854.html
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Devil May Care by Iain Dunford (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL