The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
It better be a good lecture after all the hype
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2016, Karl M wrote:
It better be a good lecture after all the hype

Sorry to disappoint Karl but it won't be a good lecture ..... It will be a great lecture!!! I am really looking forward to this.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
If I can get one mem deck gem out of this then it'll be worth the price of the lecture and more
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, JanForster wrote:
Those of you who have been there know it already, those who were not but are fans of Greg Rostami watch out for what you can use his fabulous stuff as well. Jan

Thank you very much Jan.

I am SO anxious about your lecture, that I've setup a timer on my laptop, counting down to the MOMENT!!

Jan is the ULTIMATE mentalist.
If I didn't know it was a trick, he would make me believe in REAL magic!

Can't wait,
Greg Rostami
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2016, baobow wrote:
If I can get one mem deck gem out of this then it'll be worth the price of the lecture and more

You will Smile ! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Looking forward to this, Jan!
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, JanForster wrote:
Those of you who have been there know it already, those who were not but are fans of Greg Rostami watch out for what you can use his fabulous stuff as well. Jan

Ok, now, this comment confuses me -- is this going to be a "stand alone" lecture that doesn't necessarily supplement other material, or is it going to dovetail with Rostami's lecture? What does Rostami have to do with this lecture? Thank you for any clarification.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi BCE,

Jan's lecture does not dovetail with my lecture.

I have not seen the lecture, but from what I know, Jan will be demonstrating SUPER clever (and covert) techniques of using my products.

cheers,
Greg
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2016, BCE wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, JanForster wrote:

Ok, now, this comment confuses me -- is this going to be a "stand alone" lecture that doesn't necessarily supplement other material, or is it going to dovetail with Rostami's lecture? What does Rostami have to do with this lecture? Thank you for any clarification.

Don't worry, the lecture is a completely stand alone thing, no dovetails at all Smile. Just in ONE routine I offer ONE optional addition concerning an item by Greg. Whether you take the idea or not is entirely your thing. All routines are completely worked out, ready to go (after you have familiarized with them of course Smile ).

As German readers of my books know I seldom leave a single stone unturned... Nevertheless you receive always complete (!) routines, but at the same time I offer ALWAYS options, possible additions, variations and some thought provoking ideas ("Addenda"). I still love to make my readers (or onlookers) further thinking and being creative. I do that because I am the same and like to share my thought processes as I am never stop thinking, also concerning routines which I am doing already for a very long time. There is almost always something to improve, it is a never ending process and evolution. If we all realize that it will in consequence improve or beloved art significantly. And also this so important awareness and insight I want to share. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Just watched the Penguin Live trailer for this lecture - so excited to see this on Sunday!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks for your compliments, you should see my read ears right now Smile I feel really flattered. X Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
AFdC
View Profile
New user
Europe
4 Posts

Profile of AFdC
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2016, Greg Rostami wrote:

... If I didn't know it was a trick, ...

How can you be so sure? Smile
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I'm very excited for this. I consider Jan a friend and mentor!
I don't often do the penguin lecturers and I knew I could not miss this one.
I've seen Jan perform at mind vention for a few of us attending last year and he was amazing! He has away of engaging that is absolutely fascinating!
His material is direct and powerful and an incredible teacher in Mentalism.
Can't wait for this one!!!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks, Justin, we see us tonight Smile, and then in person in November, right? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Ordered. Excited.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thank You Smile !! See you tonight Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Jan I predict you will be wearing black under wear tonigght will you tell me on the show if I'm right?
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Jan, looking forward to this!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Jan I predict you will be wearing black under wear tonigght will you tell me on the show if I'm right?

Yes, of course Smile ... actually I predicted that you will ask this question, therefore I will read out a prediction I wrote for you July 31st, 2015... Smile. I gave the envelope to Tim Trono during mindvention 2015. You will see at least his hand tonight... but not my underwear ... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
RealityRocks
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of RealityRocks
Just ordered it after being reminded by a friendly penguin magic newsletter.

Tuned in at the moment where he was explaining some gimmick he made for the ParaPad and after watching for about 10 minutes...I can already say, this lecture will be awesome when I will watch it during the following week.

He gives away a very, very, very neat idea, to make a really cheap but nevertheless really good imp device for basically a few dollars. His design for the front of his pad is amazing. Simple, yet, amazing! (And yes...one of those moments when you will think..."why didn't I think about that?")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jan Forster - Live Penguin Show and Upcoming Lecture (188 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL