The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Witches Almanac Returns (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
556 Posts

Profile of Winks
I am confused somewhat. Which should not surprise those who know me. I have a hard cover Dekranon with a sleeve and five excellently faded Tarot cards. The ageing of the cover and the pages is some of the best I've seen. I've had it for some time. This is the same thing, correct?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
It is winks. No need to buy again. My aging and card stock and paper stock are different, but it is the same effect you own.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Thank you.

The unboxing must have just showed the images I had not seen yet (not an owner.)
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
307 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Anyone know where I can buy the witches almanac?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
The W.A. will soon be back in stock. I think I will have some later in the week.
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of Sir
I wish there were more videos out there like this. I don't need to see any of the inner workings, just a glimpse at the craftsmanship is really nice. Thanks for sharing!
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4179 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Gemini Artifacts has great craftsmanship.
They also tend not to take your money before your purchase even exists.
They deliver on time.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1343 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I want to second what Eddie Garland says. The only thing two-faced about Gemini Artifacts is its wonderful logo. Everything else is above-board and entirely trustworthy (not to mention A+ craftsmanship and customer service). Vic Nadata and Gemini Artifacts are golden.

BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1364 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I beg to differ with you Prof.....GA / Vic - craftsmanship, customer service, etc are platinum !!
As are you too good Prof !!
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thank you all very much.

There are a few WA available now at the GA site. Lebanon will be getting a small shipment too in the next week or so for my European friends.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, California
182 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I just got the email, and they're sold out again! These go out fast. Maybe next time . . .
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I just put a few more on the website for sale if anyone is interested. That will be it till after Halloween.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2554 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Will you be making more after Halloween?
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2016, afinemesh wrote:
Will you be making more after Halloween?

For sure.
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
82 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
Just received my new Witches Almanac from Vic at Gemini Artifacts. All I can say is SUPERB! I have an older one and this one is greatly improved in almost every way. The pages are flat and aged perfectly. The type and pictures are easier to read. And the Tarot cards are WAY improved over the older version. This is an amazing piece of art as well as a mind crunching aid for doing readings and frying peoples brains. As always, Vic has done a great job. And no one packs and presents an order quite like Vic does! If you don't have a Witches Almanac, or even if you do and would like to update your copy and own a spare, I highly recommend this, and I don't recommend much.
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive young woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
927 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I have a few in stock now at Gemini.😊
art85y
View Profile
Regular user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
198 Posts

Profile of art85y
W.A (which I do not own) reminds me of Becker's 'reflect-a-thot'
Use the FORCE Luke.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
848 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Are the illustrations in the new witches Almanac different? I have an old version and it has lots of pictures of things like mason jars, spools, and guns. Are those still there?
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1795 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2018, art85y wrote:
W.A (which I do not own) reminds me of Becker's 'reflect-a-thot'

Correct and with permission.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, California
182 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I love the Witches Almanac very much; however, I do have the tiniest of nitpicks. When you present this book to spectators you do so saying it's a historical artifact, yet many of the images in the book are a bit pixelated and you can tell that they were taken from a computer. I say it's a tiny nitpick because I notice it, but I am pretty sure most spectators won't notice it. Ultimately, I still do love this product and effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Witches Almanac Returns (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL