We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Okito Reversembly by Chad Long - Magic Review (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
183 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
Here is a link to my latest review. https://youtu.be/d4_FXq5mI7A

In this review I talk about Chad Long’s Okito Reversembly video that is available over at www.artofmagic.com
This is a matrix style effect with a coin box, and a kick back ending.

Title: Okito Reversembly
Format: Download
Creator: Chad Long
Publisher: Art of Magic
Price: $10.00
Skill Level: Intermediate
Run Time: 12Min 1 Sec
Rating: 4.5/5
www.artofmagic.com
www.chadlongmagic.com
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
225 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Thanks for the nice review, much appreciated! : )

Best,

Chad
cinefisch
View Profile
New user
Wiconsin
7 Posts

Profile of cinefisch
It is a wonderfully constructed routine. I just purchased a beautiful box from Craig Ousterling at Magic Live and after listening to Chad's podcast on Magical Thinking, I bought the download and have been working on the effect. It's fun to perform, and if, like me, you spent your youth flexing your coin muscles, there's a nice touch that adds to the effects visual nature.

Click here to view attached image.
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
225 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Thanks, cineflisch. I came up with that routine around 1989 or so and the ending always gets a great reaction from laymen and magicians alike.

Craig is a GREAT guy and his stuff is just gorgeous. Is that a Boston in the pic?

Best,

Chad
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
183 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
Thanks for the comment Chad! I'm happy you liked the review. I have a Craig Ousterling Dollar Size Okito box that I love. I'm going to order a big set from Craig. I'm thinking Standard, Boston, Slot, and Plug. ceneflish, that's a great picture. I love how loved the box looks.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
688 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Very nice...Thanks, now Ihave to spend money!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1418 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I like this routine very much, as a reference Mike Powers has also a similar routine; Boston Massacre that is based on the same idea of a matrix and a box.
Danno83
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Danno83
I love this routine a lot. I'm pretty new to the okito box and matrix magic, but just a question. Does this require a Okito coin box or a Boston. From watching the video I am guessing Boston? Thanks in advance
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Okito Reversembly by Chad Long - Magic Review (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL