The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Menny Lindenfeld added to MINDvention presenters! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
So please to announce the following;

As you know, there are a lot of very clever mentalists in Israel and one of the very best, Menny Lindenfeld, will be joining us this year at MINDvention. Menny is an innovator, creator and performer of note and he will be lecturing and performing this year.
You can find more info at the website.

PS I will be lecturing and performing this year at the Israeli National Convention (the week before
MINDvention) and I look forward to seeing many friends when I return to that beautiful country.

Menny Lindenfeld AKA "The Paramentalist" (www.paramentalist.com) is an award-winning, international paranormal entertainer, inventor, and consultant. He is well known for his innovative and out-of-the-box thinking: blending visual mentalism & metal bending.
Lindenfeld is credited the invention of a large number of new and original products such as; Self Bending Paperclip, Sealed & Sealed 2.0, Mind Over Metal and more. One of his latest releases - Blind Man's Wallet was nominated for the Trikies Award for best magic product of 2015, and is considered one of the best peek wallets on the market.
Back in 2007, Lindenfeld conceptualized and founded "Trixcell" - it was the first company in the world that introduced the concept of mobile magic. In 2009, Lindenfeld’s Trixcell was nominated for “the Oscar of mobile entertainment” - the Meffys Award - for best and most original mobile content of the year.
Lindenfeld is highly acclaimed for his unique metal bending techniques. And in his lecture, not only will you learn many incredible visual effects, but he will also teach you how to take your metal bending routines to the next level. He will share his original methods and techniques to make your metal bending look visually stunning and REAL! He will talk about the psychology behind the art, how to "sell" it to your audience the right way, and how to make your routines play stronger and have more visual impact.

Quotes:
"Your structure of drama was very strong. You held me the entire time. Bravo" -Uri Geller
"Menny is a genius." -Dynamo
"Menny you have new ideas, things I have never seen before." -Max Maven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Menny Lindenfeld added to MINDvention presenters! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL