The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Suggestion - Regional Forums » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bcrhodes22
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
1 Post

Profile of bcrhodes22
Hello Management.

I'm new here so I do hope I'm not overstepping my bounds. If so, please let me know.

I'd like to put forward the suggestion of regional forums. One of the things that brought me to the Magic Café is the opportunity to find magicians locally with whom to get together. I've done this so far by searching through the member list and contacting magicians based on their location. This has worked well but is a bit cumbersome.

What if there was a forum where people could post events and get-togethers in their area to let others in their area know?

Just a thought. Thanks for the opportunity to suggest it.

And thanks so much for putting together this amazing community!! I'm absolutely amazed by the quantity and quality of the posts and contributors!!

- Brett
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Quote:
What if there was a forum where people could post events and get-togethers in their area to let others in their area know?

How about this: The marquee says... Planning your vacation and want to catch a little magic along the way? Look inside!
This is the area to announce show schedules, so other members will know who is playing where!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Also try here: So Happy Together Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
bcrhodes22
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
1 Post

Profile of bcrhodes22
Thanks for the quick response guys. Both of these suggestions have led me in new useful directions.

Thanks!!

And again let me say I'm so impressed with the Magic Café!! This place is just amazing!!

Happily,

- Brett
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Suggestion - Regional Forums » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL