The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Been away for a year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
I hope everyone is doing great. I have been away for over a year due to some rough times and am trying to get back into things that make me smile Smile. I have a mint, unopened,(probably one of the best ones shape-wise I have ever seen as it was new, old stock put away for years, of Tenyo's Floating Lady). Anyway looking for the following Magic Wagon to buy and or trade.

Thanks Smile, and glad to be back at the Café.

Whispering Gargoyle, The Golden Sphinx, Dragon's Altar, Mental Safari Deluxe, Griffns Caddy, and Majestic Die.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Welcome back been a long time.
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Thank you Mr Wizard, I appreciate the welcome back Smile .
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Welcome back That's Cool! Magic and Tenyo can be a great distraction... sorry to hear you have had a tough year.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, that'sCool wrote:
I hope everyone is doing great. I have been away for over a year due to some rough times and am trying to get back into things that make me smile Smile. I have a mint, unopened,(probably one of the best ones shape-wise I have ever seen as it was new, old stock put away for years, of Tenyo's Floating Lady). Anyway looking for the following Magic Wagon to buy and or trade.

Thanks Smile, and glad to be back at the Café.

Whispering Gargoyle, The Golden Sphinx, Dragon's Altar, Mental Safari Deluxe, Griffns Caddy, and Majestic Die.

You should join us downstairs Jim!
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=37

Simon Smile
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Thanks JM and Simon, much appreciated Smile .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Been away for a year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL