The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Evil clowns ruining it for everybody? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13075 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
With all these reports of these idiot, evil clowns running chasing people in the woods with knives, I was wondering if those of you who make a living off of clowning have seen this take a negative effect on your bookings? I would certainly not wish that on anybody, but my head tells me that these bad apples are spoiling it for everybody and giving the good guys a bad name. What is the truth on the situation?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Anand Khalsa
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
201 Posts

Profile of Anand Khalsa
Here's an interesting and thoughtful piece from Vox on the clown craze - they touch on how it's effecting the clown community:
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13075 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
So then I was right. I
t HAS affected professional clowns and subsequently their income. Sad! So very, very sad!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13075 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I heard a news story on FOX news recently. They were interviewing people who do professional clowning and do it for a living. And they confirmed the sad news. These evil clowns are making us all look bad and bookings have dropped like a rock.
bwinn
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
12 Posts

Profile of bwinn
I hate it that a bunch of idiots trying to scare people ruins the way people percept clowns.
Abracadabra, Hocuspocus, and all that Jazz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Evil clowns ruining it for everybody? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL