The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Thanks here2009, your support is appreciated and I'm very happy that you're having success with my effects.

Today is the last day of the 10% off SALE. There are now just 11 copies remaining of this work.

If interested, please PM me or email me at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Only 9 copies of "Unholy Grail" now remain. The feedback has been tremendous so far. For all the buyers, would you be interested in a Supplement to the Presence effect? If the feedback either on this thread or by PMs is strong enough, I might release it to all the buyers.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
7 Copies are remaining. If interested in this LIMITED EDITION release, please feel free to PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

casco1
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of casco1
I am going to contact you right now!
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just 6 copies remain now!!

If interested, please PM or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Hey guys,

I have some exciting news. The last 5 remaining copies of "Unholy Grail" are on SALE for 20% OFF!!! In addition, anybody who buys one of the last 5 copies (as well as anyone who bought any of the previous copies) will be entered into a contest to win a FREE copy of my upcoming (and FINAL) release to the mentalism community. The newest release will feature only 100% prop-less mentalism routines, as always.

If interested, please PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just 3 copies remain now!

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just 2 copies remain! Also, whoever buys one of the last 2 copies will be entered into a chance to win a review copy of my upcoming work, which is to be released later this year.

If interested, you can PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Nicolino and others,
It is possible to do the any date any day feat at lightning speed, namely, instantly. As soon as the spectator has delivered the end of the date (the year), I have conceived a method which allows to give the day at that moment. No hesitation, seemingly no effort. I'm doing that as an opener since 15 years, memorizing the answers (around 20 so it is not too long) by the way, and giving them in a quick row at the end. The method is super simple but needs constant training to be able to achieve an instant answer.
I'm very interested in the Presence effect but 120 $ is a really high price for something I'm not sure at all it can suit me. And with 42 pages only, at this price, I think more analysis, explanation, directions, insights…should be delivered.
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Rachmaninov,

The feat you describe (instantly naming the day for any date) can be accomplished using the method described in "Unholy Grail". I provide a method for accomplishing just that and it does not actually require constant practice. Once you learn the method, it stays with you.

I also understand your thoughts about a book being longer. While I understand that some effects require convoluted descriptions by their very nature, all of the effects in "Unholy Grail" are very simple in premise and therefore, I chose to describe these effects in only so much detail as was necessary. And indeed, the Presence is the highlight of this work and if I may so myself, it's worth much more than $120 just by itself. I have certainly got more benefit than that out of this one effect.

Kind regards,

-Vlad

Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Vlad,
Others here were saying that the calendar feat allows you to give the answer in less than 5 seconds, which is not instantly.
I trust you in the strength of the presence effect, but for you only. That's why I think more analysis of why it works would be very useful to us because I'm pretty sure that if we try this in the same way it is described in the book, we would not have the wished reaction. And maybe it would completely fail. The deeper something is explained, the more we can learn it.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
To be more precise, very often, strong performers don't fully realize why their effects work so well for them. And it is very difficult to expose things so others can make them their own.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Maybe there is too much involved in it.

Regards

Mathieu
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Rachmaninov,

It's true that you can perform Day for Any Date in under 5 seconds using the method in this work. However, with a little bit of practice and by using the tips provided within, the response time can indeed be pretty much instant.

I respectfully disagree about your second point. Though some effects do indeed require deep in depth analysis, the Presence is not that type of effect. It's simple in premise and does not require any more description than I provided. I'm sure if you read the work you would agree.

Kind regards,

-Vlad

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just a friendly reminder. Only 1 last copy of "Unholy Grail" remains!!!

Kind regards,

-Vlad

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Hey everybody, with my new e-Book, the "Swan Song" releasing in a few months, I would like to offer a special SALE for ALL of my available material (except "Swan Song"). All of my previous e-Books are on a 30% OFF SALE for the next 5 days only!

If interested, please PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just 1 day remains until the 30% OFF all of my works (except the upcoming release, "The Swan Song") is over!

If interested in my works, please PM me or contact me directly at vzyuzin1@yahoo.com

Kind regards,

-Vlad

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Silly question/thought

Do you think you have priced your eBooks too high [?]

As it's taken you a year to sell 19 of them [and you had to discount and offer people prize draws to even get to double digits sales]

Would you not make more money by selling more at a lower price [?]

I get the only wanting to release a few copies... but then why release any copies [?]

Just all seems a bit strange

Anyway - all the best
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2016, here2009 wrote:
I performed the PRESENCE and TRIPLE DRAWING DUPLICATION at a show earlier this week and both effects received incredible reactions. The PRESENCE is my favorite Mentalism effect to perform right now. It jazzy, exciting, and garners the strongest reactions I've ever seen. TRIPLE DRAWING DUPLICATION is good too, but not as good as the PRESENCE.

If I didn't own this work, I would jump on the deal Vlad is currently running.

What show and where please?
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
"Unholy Grail" will be on Independence Day SALE for the next 7 days! It will be sold for 40% OFF!

If interested, please PM me.

Kind regards,

-Vlad

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL