The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Vlad,
Others here were saying that the calendar feat allows you to give the answer in less than 5 seconds, which is not instantly.
I trust you in the strength of the presence effect, but for you only. That's why I think more analysis of why it works would be very useful to us because I'm pretty sure that if we try this in the same way it is described in the book, we would not have the wished reaction. And maybe it would completely fail. The deeper something is explained, the more we can learn it.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
To be more precise, very often, strong performers don't fully realize why their effects work so well for them. And it is very difficult to expose things so others can make them their own.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Maybe there is too much involved in it.

Regards

Mathieu
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Rachmaninov,

It's true that you can perform Day for Any Date in under 5 seconds using the method in this work. However, with a little bit of practice and by using the tips provided within, the response time can indeed be pretty much instant.

I respectfully disagree about your second point. Though some effects do indeed require deep in depth analysis, the Presence is not that type of effect. It's simple in premise and does not require any more description than I provided. I'm sure if you read the work you would agree.

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just a friendly reminder. Only 1 last copy of "Unholy Grail" remains!!!

Kind regards,

-Vlad
"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL