The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (195 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
1872 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, steven-gibson wrote:
I wonder if Perkins new Alice in Wonderland tarot would work well with Oraculum.

Curiouser and curiouser
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
817 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Justice is 11 in the Alice tarot. I can't remember if that is what the Oraculum requires.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1279 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I use DDT's at the moment with Oraculum & Alice deck is also same with Justice 11 - strength 8. so Alice deck will play nicely at the next tea party with Oraculum if desired 😀
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
1872 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, steven-gibson wrote:
Justice is 11 in the Alice tarot. I can't remember if that is what the Oraculum requires.

Oraculum is 11 as well
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
817 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Nice! Thanks guys
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
806 Posts

Profile of Perkins
*wink*
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1279 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, Perkins wrote:
*wink*

Hmmm, perhaps there's a lil cheshire cat in Perkins 😎
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
16 Posts

Profile of G-force
That Alice Tarots with Oraculum is interesting Out of the box -thinking!

Until now I've liked Oraculum's total anonimity: No writer, no forewords, index pages, page numbers - not even a slight hints when and why this book been printed. When someone asked books name I've said that Im not sure but when I get that (can't tell how) they called it just AlphaOmega -book. And I use that name (google safety). Smile

So one of the books strenght is total anonymity. It' s more like an odd arttifact than just a book. It tells about past, present, future and for the end, really the end: Omega Smile

But that Alice in Wonderland tarot aspect may give a new, allmost psychedelic layer to presentation. So it would be interesting to follow white rabbit with Oraculum Smile
...Look away from the Sea // I can take you anywhere...
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1373 Posts

Profile of Darkness
If you read the book it does clearly date itself (I've mentioned why in other threads), it may only be so old. It's quite obvious after you read it. There is only one type of tarot you could use "fully" with this book.

BTW this book is designed to not need the physical tarot cards. You don't even have to know anything about tarot which is a bonus if you want a great introduction.

I'll let you discover that on your own. Or PM me if you give up, but try to figure it out. I encourage everyone to read and study it. There will be a test lol.

This is one of the handful of effect books I will ever keep and more importantly use. The fact that a few still exist will be great news for some. You are extremely lucky. I don't understand why this did not sell out in 48 hours, that is the real mystery.

I suggest you watch what Bobby does next.
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
16 Posts

Profile of G-force
Hi Darkness and sorry, I were (again) little bit unclear on my post: That Oraculum's "anonymity" is thing I tell to spectators - I've found that make things even spookier.

But; being honest: I havent found Oraculum's age and origin either. So I gladly take your challenge and start reading again - and if that's enought - again Smile

I'd love to discover new things and layers - I'm sure that there will be much more than instructions PDF tells.

So thank you for challenge Darkness - And if I fail you get a pm for me Smile

Cheers!
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
16 Posts

Profile of G-force
Late edit 1/// Allmost forget; Oh yes, I'm checking DA's and PA's sites allmost every day if those Bob's Tarots will materialize... Just like you said I've found that my Carnies are not optimal with Oraculum so it's better to use books own "Tarots". But maybe if Bob is really working with own deck that will be a game changer.

Late edit2// I have a feeling that Oraculum include some kind of "Book test" too - at least the last lines of Tarots have something hidden, they are alligned too irrational way. Anyways; I love that book!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (195 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.76 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL