The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Need a good clown in Miami - Help Please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicJac
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of MagicJac
I am originally from Peru and when clowns show up at Bday party – they put on a show – they literally have kids laughing and screaming through their time there, I am sure same applies to other places in USA, but I live in Miami and have not seen one clown here that does this? Looking for a clown in Miami that really does make kids laugh , nothing wrong with face painting and balloon art, but feel kids and parents need to understand that clowns do way more than that – they are amazing people that practice the art of making kids and adults laugh for a living. Trying to change the conception for clowns in Miami.

Need tips on how to find one in Miami, as every time I do my kids comedy magic show, I get asked by parents if I also work with good clowns .

MagicJac

Jac = Jaime Arana Cardenas
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
685 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Check with Mama Clown.
MagicJac
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of MagicJac
Thanks charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Need a good clown in Miami - Help Please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL