The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Pre-Turkey Day Special Offer on Tenyoism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
In the course of writing my book Tenyoism, I had to acquire virtually every single Tenyo trick in order to work with it, write about it, and photograph it. Because I often bought collections, I've ended up with many duplicate effects.

Starting on Monday November 21 at 11am EST and running through Wednesday November 23 at noon, the first 25 purchasers of Tenyoism will also receive two FREE Tenyo tricks. There's no way to pick and choose which ones you'll get: they might be recent or decades old, might be a trick sold only in Japan and Disney themed. It's a real mix of stuff.

Order the book on the Kaufman and Company website using PayPal (http://kaufman.geniimagazine.com/), or call the Genii office at 301-652-5800 and order. Any order for Tenyoism received between Monday November 21 at 11am EST and running through Wednesday November 23 at noon EST will receive two free Tenyo tricks.

If you live in the USA, please add $10 extra for postage for mailing the two Tenyo tricks; if you live outside the USA please add $20 extra postage for the two Tenyo tricks. The tricks must be sent separately from the book.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Wow Smile. What a great deal!
Gzero
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Gzero
I have order mine too soon!!! Great deal! And what about the previous buyer of these wonderful books?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
This was a wonderful deal of which I'm more than happy I could secure it! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Pre-Turkey Day Special Offer on Tenyoism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL