The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2004 entrée: Simon Lovell » » Double push-off » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Hello,
I got your book "second to none" after seing you (on a videotape) dealing seconds. Thanks a lot for that book. Actually, it is more the push-off in itself that made me acquire the book, since my (first) purpose is using it to get into a DL. (I am on it for a very few time!)
I began this post with the idea of asking you a tip concerning the push-off and the quantity of pressure to put on the cards (a big pressure helps to get control on how much cards are taken, but the hand is cramped and the move isn't fluid.) But as long as I write, I know that the only answer will be "practice".

Anyway, I think I just wanted to thank you for your insights on those moves (I don't know the rest of your work. I got "Simon says" but I didn't find the time to read it yet.)

(If you'd have, nevertheless, a tip concerning my question, or concerning a push-off DL... Smile

Jonathan.
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Practice lol

Actually I find a much lighter touch to work better for me but I tend to do most of my magic like that. The real secret is to experiment with what works best for you adapting the existing move to your hands.
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Simon's most spectacular "double push-off" was executed when an old, well-lubricated French queen asked to see him in short pants.

Wow!
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
LOL Randini and he wanted a dollar!
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
I believe he was "interested" in more than that!
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Really and I thought I correctly translated Channel Tunnel?
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Thanks a lot,
Jonathan.
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
You are more than welcome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2004 entrée: Simon Lovell » » Double push-off » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL