The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Konundrum Kube Stage Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
I just purchased a Konundrum Kube Stage Illusion from Dream Illusions, and it's an incredible Illusion. Based on the Jam Illusion of Rand Woodbury, the Konundrum Kube uses a different method and has a surpise kicker. The prop is built and designed by Jack Murray and is awesome!

It features a no-fastener set up that is both sturdy and quick, so there are no wing nuts or hinge pins to fumble with. His special no-fastener system makes the set up fast and easy. This prop is built for an assistant who is 5'6" and its extremely sleek and deceptive. The included custom ATA case (also built by them) both protects and adds to the value of this great illusion. Jack's satisfaction guarantee is the best I have seen from any illusion manufacturer.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
This illusion just 'kills' audiences every time I perform it. It can be done close-up and even surrounded. This is my best illusion.

Patrick
extremeeric
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
51 Posts

Profile of extremeeric
Jack at Dream Illusions is great! And the Konundrum is a killer effect, one of his best!
Patrick Miller
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Patrick Miller
I have had one for several years. It is a killer.
RayAnderson
View Profile
New user
Toronto Canada
41 Posts

Profile of RayAnderson
More people I see are performing this illusion! After being on the road performing thirty-seven shows in five weeks, I understand why. Great illusion, anyplace! Small footprint, big impact.
Ray Anderson
www.coolmagician.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
A nice link to a version of Dream Illusion's Konundrum Kube performed by Jeremy Pei: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03nkp2DQ-A
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Jonace
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Jonace
Can somone tell me how this looks when transported? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Konundrum Kube Stage Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL