The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini in 1917 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Cox
View Profile
Elite user
Studio City, CA
494 Posts

Profile of John Cox
As is my New Year's Day tradition, I've posted a detailed look back at what Houdini was up to 100 years ago. 1917 is tricky. It's not a year that instantly offers up anything obvious. Is it possible there was a year in Houdini's life that isn't interesting?

But in doing this, I've come to find 1917 very interesting indeed, and I think it might actually be the most significant year for Houdini and his impact on the magic community. I'm proud of this one, so please have a read:

Houdini in 1917
http://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2017/01/houdini-in-1917.html
Please visit my blog

WILD ABOUT HARRY
RichardIngram
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of RichardIngram
I came across your blog on Genii forum early last year and have been following it closely. I appreciate and respect the time you spend on it. Thanks and I hope to have many more posts to read.
John Cox
View Profile
Elite user
Studio City, CA
494 Posts

Profile of John Cox
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2017, RichardIngram wrote:
I came across your blog on Genii forum early last year and have been following it closely. I appreciate and respect the time you spend on it. Thanks and I hope to have many more posts to read.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the kind words. Smile
Please visit my blog

WILD ABOUT HARRY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini in 1917 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL