The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What Colour Change is this? & Where to learn it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Apprentice
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Apprentice
Hi,

I was watching this youtube video when I saw a Colour Change that I'd never seen before.

He does one at around 3:10 and another one at around 3:30 in the video.

What's the name of the colour change?
Where can I learn it? Which download or DVD volume?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto......zjK0jCRQ

Thanks!
EagerlyLearning
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of EagerlyLearning
Some variation of the Caridini change maybe?
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Cardini Change
Nuno212
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Nuno212
Not sure of the creator but I know the one at 3:10 as the shake change and you can learn it in this video https://youtu.be/hlWiVIEhgEI
CrossMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of CrossMagic
The first one is a funny one. I did loads of research looking for any info as I teach it as part of a routine in one of my releases, but I'm unsure of it's origin or it's name. I perform it religiously though and personally just call it the 'wave change'.

The second looks similar (but at the same time different) to Daniel Garcia's Ego Change.

Regards,

Cross
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
3:10 is Noel Stanton's Pivot Color Change.
jaschris
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of jaschris
The one at 3.11 is The Twirl Change, or as I have heard some call it, The Shake Change. It's one of Jay Sankey's favorite color changes. The color change at 3.30 is the Cardini Change. You can learn both from the Ben Salinas DVDs Hot Shot Color Changes DVDs.
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
1000 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2017, jaschris wrote:
The one at 3.11 is The Twirl Change, or as I have heard some call it, The Shake Change. It's one of Jay Sankey's favorite color changes. The color change at 3.30 is the Cardini Change. You can learn both from the Ben Salinas DVDs Hot Shot Color Changes DVDs.

What is commonly known as the twirl change is Noel Stanton's "Pivot Color Change" from THE GEN (June 1964). Marlo's In Lieu of Thru-the Fist Flourish was based on this (and Vernon's flourish obviously), but Marlo originally used it as a secret turnover of a small packet.
jaschris
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of jaschris
Good info. I appreciate the history.
Apprentice
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Apprentice
Thank you all for your feedback!

The Cardini change really fooled me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » What Colour Change is this? & Where to learn it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL