The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everybody from Italy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarcoZini
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MarcoZini
Hi everybody, I'm an eighteen years old from the North of Italy. I'm an amateur magician for two years, I like close up magic especially card tricks. I'm a great fan of Slydini and I like tricks where subtleties are used. I'm very happy to be here and I hope to grow again as a magician in the next future.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MarcoZini,

You've come to the right place (and you've chosen the right hobby).

Many Magicians who wish to emulate Tony Slydini can start to have a fake Italian accent. You're one of the guys who will be able to pull off the accent without looking funny LOL.

Be sure and check out "the Workers" forum. It is a good idea to read there for a while and use the search function before posting a question.

Also check out the "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers" forum. I'll see you there.

-Mary Mowder
MarcoZini
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MarcoZini
My accent is 100 percent original and my gestures during dialogues are completely natural. This help me a lot in I** P*** LOL
Thanks for the advices Mary
See you soon
-Marco
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everybody from Italy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL