The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » CONRAD ZIEGLER OF BERLIN GERMANY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeybaron
View Profile
Regular user
dallas,texas
102 Posts

Profile of joeybaron
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON CONRAD ZIEGLER ? HE WAS A MAGICIAN WHO WAS ACTIVE IN BERLIN GERMANY IN THE MID 1980'S. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU. JOEY
Axelchen
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
372 Posts

Profile of Axelchen
Hi Joey,

I just have looked through some german magazines of that time but didn´t find anything. Do you have some more informations?! East-Berlin, West-Berlin? What did he do? Is Conrad with "C" spelled correctly or could it be that he his first name starts with a "K" what would be more common in the german language...etc

Axel
joeybaron
View Profile
Regular user
dallas,texas
102 Posts

Profile of joeybaron
Hi axel, the only thing I was able to find out is the fact that he was the resident close up magician at the wintergarten theater in berlin for a period. he had a little notice in the berliner morgenpost from 1991. he was reported to have been quite good. I have an old address of eberstrasse 69 1000 berlin 62 . the spelling of his name is with a C. I have contacted the theater, but so far no luck. if you find anything please post or pm. thanks axel. joey
Stefanowicz
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Stefanowicz
Hi Joey,

I'm sure, I have some lecture notes...... I bought some tricks from him at a flea market in Berlin in the 90's and as far as I remember, he told me about finishing magic, but without telling why. Stefan
Stefanowicz
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Stefanowicz
Ok....now I'm home and yes - I have a lecture from Conrad Ziegler. It's called "High Tricknology" and the year is 1993. It is about CloseUp magic with keys, cards, money. He has a new handling for the Okito-Box (not so easy...) and the last trick is with billard balls and a silk. The lecture is in german and the index is:

- Die Schlüsselkarte
- von Fünf auf Hundert in 15 Sekunden
- Können Sie das auch mit meinem Geld ?
- Stabilo
- Die Glückskarte
- Universal Sponsor
- BVG
- Etwas Neues von Okito
- Voodoo
- Tuch & Ball Routine

Stefan
timothytrust
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of timothytrust
Hey! I grew up in West Berlin and I met Conrad a few times. I was a big fan of his magic, especially his color changing knife routine and his "coins across" with silver dollars. He performed sometimes at: Restaurant Lutter & Wegner, Schlüterstrasse 55, 10629 Berlin (that is the one in Berlin Charlottenburg, http://www.restaurantlutterundwegner.de/kontakt.php). But then I lost his path.
I just talked about him with an old friend and he mentioned that he knows him a little better. This friend is Michael Genähr: http://www.genaehr.de/moderation/kontakt.html
If you still want to get in touch with Conrad then try contact Michael!
Good luck Timothy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » CONRAD ZIEGLER OF BERLIN GERMANY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL