The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How to post a new topic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulW
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of PaulW
What is the procedure to post a new topic and in particular in which forum? I am allowed to add a link to a trick I have been offered by a commercial vendor?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4890 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You have to decide which forum to use. It depends on what you want to post. For example if your post involves card magic, you'd probably use the "workers" forum unless it involves gimmicked cards in which case you would use the "gaffed and funky" forum. When you decide what forum to use, go to that forum and in the upper right side of the page you'll see a button that says "post new topic" I'm not sure about your second question. You can post links as long as you are not trying to sell the item. Remember, no exposure regardless of the forum.
Where the magic begins
erockk
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of erockk
Good advice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How to post a new topic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL