The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » AbraCornDabra 2017 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
If you're going to be in Iowa in May, you should make your way to AbraCornDabra.
A very fun, personable, intimate, friendly convention.
Many great performers with special mystery performers.
Many great lectures, including mine.
I'll be there with a booth in the dealers room, along with Michael Baker, Wolfgang Wollet, Stevens Magic, and many many more.

http://abracorndabra.com
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Hey Randi,

Decided to come again this year and show some items in the dealers room. Looking forward to seeing what new creations you have. I agree with you that this is a very friendly convention. Steve dose such a great job with this. By far my favorite convention of the year. See ya there.

Gimpy
groovemachine
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of groovemachine
Just getting back into magic and living in Iowa, so this is right up my alley! What has past attendance been for this show? Also, any local places to see/acquire props? I know the Theatrical Shop has a small selection, but not anything re: coins.
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Groovemachine,

I don't know how many are expected to atend but would guess its grown to a couple hundred since I was last there. As far as buying magic, The convention opens with a huge magic flea market. The dealer room opens after that where you will find about anything you are wanting but also many new things you have never seen before. There are general magic dealers as well as guys like me that offer one of a kind magic and new releases you wont see anywhere else. Stop by my booth to say hi.

Gimpy
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
I guess it still applies, but in the past, attendance to Abracorndabra has been kept low on purpose.
That's what makes it more intimate. You don't get lost in the crowd. You really get to hang out with everyone and the performers.
It's quite nice. Steve puts on a great convention. He goes way out of his way to make it enjoyable.
If you've never been to a convention, you'll love this one, and when you go to a different one, you'll be disappointed, because you will be comparing it to Abracorndabra.

Randi
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
Were all ready to go ad heading out in the morning. I have so many wonderful new things to show and some things that there are only one of. Exited to also be offering some very special work from my friend Dan at Handcrafted miracles.

Gimpy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » AbraCornDabra 2017 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL