The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Top Hat & Wand Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Denny & Lee Magic is no longer in Vegas but in the same place as it was is another shop 'Top Hat & Wand'. Can anyone tell me if this shop is any good or is it just another tourist grab like Houdini's?
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1092 Posts

Profile of magic4545
That location is not conducive to being a tourist grab. It's not in a place where there's any tourist foot traffic. However, Houdini's has a similar location near there.

Jimmy
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Thank you Mr. Fingers. Have been to Vegas & back now. Never did get to this shop. They seem to have few days when their open & few hours when they are. Wouldn't step foot in a Houdini's, their part of the problem.
egoli
View Profile
Veteran user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
374 Posts

Profile of egoli
In the April IBM Linking Ring Magazine there is this short article:

There is a new magic shop in Las Vegas, Nevada. Top Hat and Wand Magic Shoppe is located at 5115 Dean Martin Dr., #102, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118. The owner is John McClenahan, a member of Ring 257 and Territorial Vice President for Nevada. Scott Brown is the shop’s resident magician. John and Scott completely remodeled the shop before opening, and stocked it with the best magic effects money can buy, available for magicians of all levels from beginner to professional. They also have the largest selection of magic books, sponge balls, and sponge products in all of Las Vegas. One display case is stocked with only Viking Magic products. John McClenahan urges you to stop by if you are in Las Vegas, visit their website at tophatmagic.com, or call 702-448-7191.
Bill Wilson
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Bill Wilson
Thanks for the information egoli. Had I had known this I would have checked it out at the time. Next time I'm down there I'll make a point.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Top Hat & Wand Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL