The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christopher Gould / Alchemy Moon (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2017, dorian_faust wrote:
When will Alchemy Moon products start popping up on the Gemini website?

Well, the person who would know that is Vic, so..... what did he say when you emailed him (Gemini Effects)?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
The plan is to have the AM Launch at Gemini sometime in the 3rd quarter this year. Chris is working hard in his shop to send me a large box full of dark items that will be ready to go once I receive them. We are also planning to launch a few new items as well at the same time. Best is to sign up for the Gemini newsletter. Stay tuned, we some VERY exciting items planned!
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Thanks for the update on AM...really looking forward to your new allignment with Chris and your mutual productions and offers!

Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
buffpojken
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of buffpojken
Is the Facebook page blocked for international users? All the links result in a "Can't find the item you were looking for"?
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Hi buffpojken

I closed down the Facebook page for two reasons.
First, since moving over to Gemini the Facebook page did not really have any function. The second reason is that I am not the biggest fan of facebook anyhow!

As I mentioned previously, joining up with Gemini is a logical decision for me as it allows me to do something that I was finding little time for - actually creating and making stuff! This applies to the forum also. I am keeping the forum there, as many have made some great posts over the years, but it will be more of a library than an active forum.

While I am here, just a quick update on me! I know that I have been a little quiet around here. but for all the right reasons. At the moment I am working with Vic on our fist big co-op release. I think it will cause quiet a stir when it comes out - at least I hope so, as it is the most ambitious project and is the start of a new direction for me. The good news is that you guys do not have that long to wait, as everything is at the printers - so, it is imminent. At the moment I am also working with Paul Kostrach on a rather wonderful addition to the Artifactum; a spiritual successor to my thinking on Sanctum. All this, plus plenty more in the pipes.

So, to those who think I have chucked in the towel and just getting rid of old stock through Gemini - nothing could be further from the truth. If I am quiet, it is because I am heads-down working on the next great thing for you guys! ;-)
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Oh, could this be the book you mentioned somewhere earlier? Since your ECSS lecture my curiosity has been piqued regarding your thoughts on magic.

I cannot wait to read the aforementioned tome. I do hope that is what is "next"

-gostone23
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Oh, gosh, if that first new item is goimg to be limited...how can I get in line already,...sight unseen (that's how confident I am of the treasures you two/three? are about to create)!

Smile Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Well the thing of which I talk, is indeed a book - but not a book as we know it Jim!

Doc - have no fear, you will get your hands on this. All the stuff I do is limited, purely because of the lack of hours in a lifetime - but we are launching with a healthy amount of stock - for the first wave. Then it is up to how quickly we become bored and want to move onto the next thing.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Gosh....any updates on Chris and/ or the "Moon" projects that were planned?
I personally am making a change in direction of some of what I have in my "bizarre"/mystery- performer tool kit ,( giving up almost all "reading" tools/kits and am having trouble accessing any info on Moon items, specifically Kadar updates.
I have no idea how to price an original (#128)Kadar Pro ("light I believe)!
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2018, DocBenWiz wrote:
Gosh....any updates on Chris and/ or the "Moon" projects that were planned?
I personally am making a change in direction of some of what I have in my "bizarre"/mystery- performer tool kit ,( giving up almost all "reading" tools/kits and am having trouble accessing any info on Moon items, specifically Kadar updates.
I have no idea how to price an original (#128)Kadar Pro ("light I believe)!

All of the Kadar offerings are now at Gemini Artifacts; those could give you a basis for price listing.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Thanks, Professor Magic.
Yes, I saw the so-called Oscar Pro set for $175.00, which is what has me wondering or confused. I have what appears to be a "lite" version of same, because I have everything except the four little paperback magazines (Fate, Carnivals, etc) and the very large leather Moonskin case for all. I have the smaller Moonskin case that holds the five wooden reading "plaques"/"cards", plus the Kadar Fate small poster, the little blue Book of Fate manual, a small Zoltar stars sign card,coa for #128 for June 2014. I have no other off, if there was one for the Pro version, So pricing for my set is hard for me to determine before I put it up on the Trade and Sale forum site.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
That is Kadar, not "Oscar"( dang autowriter)!!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2018, DocBenWiz wrote:
That is Kadar, not "Oscar"( dang autowriter)!!

So disappointed you meant to type Kadar. I had a cadaver named Oscar go missing last week and I was hoping you had found him.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
LOL....good one!! Smile Smile
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

This is truly a sacred place, as the gods send me a sign every time I visit.
scottishpiper51
View Profile
Regular user
of Gris-Gris
138 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2018, Christopher Gould wrote:
This is truly a sacred place, as the gods send me a sign every time I visit.

I’m curious to what you might have been referring with this enigmatic statement. Another great project in development?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christopher Gould / Alchemy Moon (28 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL