The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Miracle Magic Square by Tenyo Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I haven't been able to find anything on this. If someone has any knowledge on this version it would be appreciated if you can give a short review. Does it bring anything to the table for this routine. I see it uses a card to possibly force a number.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I bought it just to see what it is. Actually a very nice package. No moving parts but cleverly designed to make the square about as easy as possible. You show a card with a couple dozen numbers. Spectator circles a number without you seeing it but because of the clever design of the card, you immediately know the number. But more importantly, the card immediately tells you how to populate the magic square. Dry erase so it's instantly repeatable. No memorization at all. No formulas. No clever Tenyo moving parts but just a pure, simple winner if you like the magic square plot.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Eric, I was hoping it was clever in obtaining the number. Sounds like something to build a good routine around. Appreciate you taking the time to reply.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Has anyone seen the "bonus effect" on this video ? I have the 2017 version which does not include the bonus one. This looks very good and I am working it out, but not quite exact with the last digit in the date. Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdpTFGecPBs
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Found the solution online. Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is it not with the instructions when you buy it?
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
No it is not. And the "solution" I found online does not cover all the variables. Only certain dates seem to work, and not others. It is still worth searching for as the presentation on Tenyo's video is very impressive.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks John, appreciated
Neil
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Good evening friends!
Tell me how many variants of forcing with the three-digit numbers they offer? Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2017, Eugene Chekhov wrote:
Good evening friends!
Tell me how many variants of forcing with the three-digit numbers they offer? Smile

I'm not sure what you are asking, or even if you are posting on the correct thread.

There is no forcing used or needed for this, none is offered.

Tony
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2017, John Nesbit wrote:
Has anyone seen the "bonus effect" on this video ? I have the 2017 version which does not include the bonus one. This looks very good and I am working it out, but not quite exact with the last digit in the date. Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdpTFGecPBs

As John pointed out, the bonus effect is not included, at least in the version that is for sale now.
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
453 Posts

Thank you!
It's a pity!
  I'm looking for information (calculation formula for three-digit forcing.)
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
dblast
View Profile
New user
Dan
54 Posts

Profile of dblast
Anyone ever figure out the three digit date bonus effect?
dblast
View Profile
New user
Dan
54 Posts

Profile of dblast
Here is a website with a Magic Square generator that can generate the date. The problem is if you eliminate the wrong 3 digit number using the tenyo presentation it does not work. Anyone figure a work around with this?
www.mindmagician.org/magicsquare.aspx
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
For those who have it, is this effect worthy of a professional parlour performance? Hoping to see some replies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Miracle Magic Square by Tenyo Magic (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL