The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (549 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..46~47~48 [Next]
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
So...there are a lot of rumors builing up about this new effect from Angelo Carbone and how amazing it is (from what I understand it will be released at BlackPool) and am wondering if anyone knows at least what the effect is like. Thank you.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I Had the pleasure to see this few years ago still in prototype and I was fooled badly!There is nothing in magic like this and you will never understand how it works if you don't see the secret!
Angelo is a genius and this release is something that you will love performing!
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Looks truly amazing, kind of a new technology !

I wonder how many outs are available with the box Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Wow it looks incredible.

I am also curious about how many outs it can hold. Definitely on my wish list.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yeah Im gong to definitly buy it in Blackpool off him,I think I know how it works,but I coudlnt be bothered to make one my self
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Yes looks amazing! Thank you for sharing the demo. I also wonder like Alex how many outs there are! It it's more than one out I would be shocked!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very cool indeed.I can see a lot of use's for the box.
Todd
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
It's a fantastic trick with an ingenious method.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Holy smokes. Looks killer. Only downside is how to carry around a box that big
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Yeah Im gong to definitly buy it in Blackpool off him,I think I know how it works,but I coudlnt be bothered to make one my self

Hahahahahah love this post Karl Smile
novestro
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of novestro
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Chris Jones wrote:
It's a fantastic trick with an ingenious method.

Well, it looks fantastic, no doubt, but how do you know the "ingenius method"? Does the trailer really show a complete uncut performance?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
What a great closeup trick for a coin man, for anybody really... Amazing! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hello all!

Very excited about this trick. It has been a long time in the works. Created it some time ago now but you know how it is. Things take time.

The video does indeed show an uncut performance of the effect. From the moment the deck is handed to her until the moment she reveals her card, the video does not cut.

It's very easy to do. You hardly do anything. I did contemplate a smaller box with a smaller prediction but the research favoured a larger theatrical box which also holds the deck and is thus always ready to go.

How I like to perform it now is to hand the spectator a folded slip of paper and the deck. She follows the steps on this instruction sheet to freely select any card. Unfortunately she can't follow step 4 as the instructions have been torn in half. I state the other half is in the box. SHE opens the box herself and SHE removes the other torn half inside. She has to align the torn halves to make sense of step 4 and the rest of the directions. This is a subtle and crafty ploy that I tear the paper through a line of text as it forces the spectator to match the torn halves perfectly and thus prove both halves belong to one another and could not have been switched as one half was in play the entire time. This is a bonus routine which you can easily do and taught in the instruction video. You can see the tail end of this routine at the end of the trailer.

The beauty of an online instruction video is you can always add or modify them if improvements and ideas come along. A case in point, only last night I discovered a way to physically show that there is a prediction inside the box at the very beginning before putting the lid back on. I hope to film and add this soon.

Anyway enough rambling. I hope you enjoy it. I even fooled Jeff McBride at the Ruskin one Blackpool. I used a folded jumbo card as my prediction at the time. Was a fun night 😁
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
This looks great! When will this be available for those of us that can't make it to BlackPool and what is the difference in the regular version and the Gold?

Robert
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
How many outs Angelo?? It looks great
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Robert the difference is only the colour. Gold is the limited edition colour. I believe the official launch date is February 13th.

Regarding method, am happy to answer but not on here as anyone can have access to the info here. So feel free to PM me.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
This might be cool for a seance.
What is the box made of? A small wooden box would be kick azz.

Ray
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Hi Ray. It's a high quality, sturdy cardboard box.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Will this ever be able in a smaller box (if the method allows that)? As I don't think I'll be able to carry a box that big!

Sleepy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (549 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..46~47~48 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL