The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » ITV Houdini Special - DC's Collection? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
I was watching an old ITV special on Harry Houdini. Towards the end David Copperfield is interviewed and even brings the host of the show into his warehouse of magic, where he stores all his creations. Inside this warehouse, he also holds magical history...... they stated DC owns TWO THIRDS of ALL Harry Houdini memorabilia, is that really accurate?! That is a crazy number!

He did have some really, REALLY Amazing things in there, including pictures, some of Houdini's old chests with his notes!, the ORIGINAL restored Chinese Water Torture Cabinet! I'd love to visit that place one day........ does he allow visits? Or is it kept to himself as a personal collection? I feel something like that should be in a museum type setting, where everyone can appreciate such history. (:
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've got to see it ... very impressive Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
296 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
Copperfield's collection is private and not open to the public. Unless you really know the right people you ain't getting in sadly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » ITV Houdini Special - DC's Collection? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL