The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Tire Town Sorceres (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marlbr0man
View Profile
New user
ohio
11 Posts

Profile of marlbr0man
Hi All -
I just joined SAM - after years of doing magic as a hobby - and when I joined I affiliated with my home town - Akron and the Tire Town Sorcerers. I have NOT been able to find any info about meetings and members in that area. In fact - if anyone remembers Shag the Clown - he helped a LOT with getting me involved in magic.
Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
It might not be an active group. I just did a bunch of searching myself and could find very little info. If you sign into the SAM website and search for Tire Town Sorcerers you can get to the assembly #133 page. Click around a little bit... The SAM is not a user friendly web site. Depending what page you pull up you will find two or three members of the Akron group. One of three members only shows up if you click on the group directory. I show two Roberts and one Eric belonging to the group. If you are signed in and click on their name it will show you their phone number. Give them a call and see if they can tell you the status of the group.

The Cleveland - Karl German Assembly seems to be an active group. Their page states that they meet monthly in Bedford, OH and the page shows a name and contact number.

Good Luck. This is my second year of membership with the national organization. I have put off joining a local assembly; but plan on visiting the Chicago suburban assembly soon.
marlbr0man
View Profile
New user
ohio
11 Posts

Profile of marlbr0man
Thanks Tim - I appreciate it. Between that and the trouble I seem to have logging in here (I have had to reset my password EVERY time - which doesn't help when I'm not near my home/work e-mail!) I'm getting frustrated. I would REALLY like to get my son on board and show him an assembly!
marlbr0man
View Profile
New user
ohio
11 Posts

Profile of marlbr0man
LOL - just noticed you saw one 'Eric" - Betting that's me since my name is Eric - they must have put me in there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Tire Town Sorceres (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL