The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Great gimmick ideas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dannywid88
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of dannywid88
Hi everyone. I am looking for a cheap gimmick (about 25-50 dollars) that will amaze people. I have several gimmicks but a new one would be perfect. Please post your favorite gimmick. If it is on amazon, that's perfect. Thanks again!
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Danny, Welcome to the Café! What kind of gimmick? Card, coin, silk, egg, candle, cane, etc? For what situation? Close-up, street, parlor or stage. For what kind of audience? Kids, family, co-workers, strangers, seniors, etc? From your question it sounds like you are new to magic. You need to understand that it is much more than a collection of clever gimmicks to play with. Rather it is a performing art that requires at least careful programming, scripting, practice, rehearsal and finally performance. If you are not willing to do all those things, you will not be doing magic. If you are still interested, may I suggest you pick up some good materials about magic in general. Respond to me by PM (private message) if you want some suggestions. John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Great gimmick ideas? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL