The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Seriously Seriously...just how "wired up" are you usually ? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Because I like the feeling that I am ready for magic at any moment, I have like 2 I.T.R's, one on my shirt and one on my erm...only I will know.

Loops on my waist.

Pocket with a case filled with Note gimmicks [for paper money magic]

PK ring.

I feel all wired up and ready to go.

But I am really curious, how "wired up" are you guys usually when you are out ? Not for an occasion but just even your normal going out and stuff. ha ha ha

It's going to make me really happy just to know if there are people that are way more wired than me, ha ha ha
jefkve
View Profile
New user
Orange County, CA
52 Posts

Profile of jefkve
Typically I keep just a few coins on me. If I'm going out and expect to do tricks, I may step it up a bit and add a few things (rubber bands, pack of cards, etc.) but a couple of coins can do a lot.
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Arh, just coins then....shell coins ? or just normal coins ?
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Milky...Questions of that nature should be asked in the Secrets forum.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
139 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
I perform almost entirely mentalism. So in my pocket I'll normally have a SUC 2 with business cards and billets, as well as a M***** deck. That normally goes in my pockets.

I also have a ProCarrier that goes in a bag that I have with me in most casual situations but will sometimes go in a jacket pocket if I'm going to a dinner or something.

That has:
Between The Lines - Michael Murray
Cards for The Game Luke Jermay
25 S******d ESP cards
More billets (Dummy's)
3 Golf Pencils
A Pendulum
A D**** H*****ed 10p
Some Pre-Bent 10ps

That combined with a bunch of prop-less stuff means I am pretty wired I guess haha.

I do jump into all that stuff but it is on rotation depending on what I'm playing with as well.
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

https://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
rtp8957
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of rtp8957
Everyday everywhere, a himber notepad with mike skinners 3 card monte,(one side normal cards, other side gaffed monte cards),also inside , steve dela's 'will to read'.my everyday wallet is the "Stockholder", stocked w/my gaffed business cards. In my pockets, one regular deck in Si Sebbins stack and a "Brianwave deck. Pants pocket, thumbtip w/ mismade bill inside, other side Sam Dalal swami gimmick. Also a sharpie and yellow #2 pencil.
rtp8957
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of rtp8957
Oh yeah, el@@@ic t@@@@d on my right wrist for McBride's Kundilini Rising and a loop on my left.
rtp8957
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of rtp8957
Oh yeah, and lubors lens, in between my real credit cards
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Nothing. If I'm going to do unexpected performances it's propless.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Lubors lens is KICK ass man !
Jim_Macdonald
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Jim_Macdonald
Left front pants pocket: one dime, one penny, and four silver dollars. Right front pants pocket: one penny and one bent penny. Right back pocket: two one-inch sponge balls and one two-inch sponge ball. Right lower vest pocket: four half-dollars and one English penny. Left lower vest pocket: two dice, one dollar bill. Upper right vest pocket: a packet trick (varies). Upper left vest pocket: deck of cards. Wallet: one silver dollar, one mis-made dollar, Wonderland dollar, Magic Insurance Policy.
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
I have NEVER come across a magician armed with sponge balls on the get go, just wanna give you a hug for that for no reason.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
This is not a judgment against anyone - I just cannot fathom how folks can carry so much in their pockets! I've always been a little OCD about having stuff in my pockets or on my person.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Maybe you watched too much cartoons when you were a kid where the guy was turned upside down and lots of stuff drops out ?
rtp8957
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of rtp8957
Odd that you have an aversion to carrying stuff in your pockets when you work for a site that sells that very stuff
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, SoyMilky wrote:
Maybe you watched too much cartoons when you were a kid where the guy was turned upside down and lots of stuff drops out ?

Ha! Could be it! I used to watch all the Looney Toons cartoons every Saturday Morning.

Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, rtp8957 wrote:
Odd that you have an aversion to carrying stuff in your pockets when you work for a site that sells that very stuff

The irony is not lost on me.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I am usually not very wired up at all. I have rubber bands, coins, and a monopoly bill in my wallet at all times. I can do several effects with those without having to get "wired up" every day. If someone has a deck of cards, I'm ready for that.

kj
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Regular deck set up for chicago opener, small coin bag with hopping halves and a quarter shell, and Stand Up Monte in my Real Mans Wallet.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Currently I have a little card tin with the following inside:

Deck of cards (including 1 sp*tt*d); gaffed box
Some bits of paper with reveals, predictions and cribs for card tricks and Kolintrol
Bingo Card number prediction
B'wave

There's room for a little more in there, so I'll be adding to it whenever.

If I was going somewhere knowing I was going to do magic, I'd stick in my pocket a couple of spongeballs and maybe a paddle prop.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Me? I rarely get asked to perform. I'm not very popular locally here. It's all young people, and I'm 61. I have in my wallet:

Lubor's Lens
Amazing Jumping Arrow

I think I've shown them twice in the last year...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Seriously Seriously...just how "wired up" are you usually ? (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL