The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Question about the history of S.A.M. members ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Is there somewhere I can access a list of the first 1000 S.A.M. members by name and membership number?
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Maybe Mahatma since it was the magazine of the SAM in those early years. It ran from like 1895-1906. Not sure if it would have membership numbers but I'm pretty sure they listed the names of new members.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
You could try contacting the SAM national administrator, Manon Rodriguez. His email and phone number are on the SAM website under contacts.
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Tim Snyder wrote:
You could try contacting the SAM national administrator, Manon Rodriguez. His email and phone number are on the SAM website under contacts.

Her email
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2017, Matthew Crabtree wrote:

Her email

OOPS!!! My apologies. I have not been a member that long and don't ever recall seeing a picture of her, unlike the President and Editor whose mugs regularly appear in MUM. I have mostly only seen her signature on emails. Thank you for making me aware of my error.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Question about the history of S.A.M. members ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL