The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 Magi-Whirl DC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marc_carrion
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
April 21-22 in Bishop Ireton in Alexandria VA

The talent line-up is almost ready Smile like before, lot of talent coming here all the way from Vegas. Just allow me a little tease Smile One performer is in the TV show Masters of Illusion (and performing at Planet Hollywood), another one is very high in the IBM hierarchy Smile

Friday night and all day Saturday lectures and Saturday night public gala show in an amazing theater!!

see you there!!!
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
This is a great magic conference. You really get to spend some quality time with some of the best magicians in the country. Learn from them at the class sessions. Watch them perform up close in an intimate setting just for attendees. Then watch them perform on the big stage and you'll understand why they are tops in the business. And don't forget the great dealers' room and dealer demo show on Friday night! Conveniently located whether you come by plane, train, bus or car. A shopping center with numerous restaurants within walking distance. Watch this space for more info.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
marc_carrion
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Registration is now open!

http://magi-whirl.org/presenters.html

Murray SawChuck: I'm sure you have seen him on TV (hopefully we will see Lefty too!)
Oscar Munoz: The IBM current president (btw, the president elect will also be at MagiWhirl!!)
Ariann Black: Female Magician of the Year!
Matt Fore: I've been told he is one of the smoothest magicians

And I think the MC will be Mike Hummer, well known around here too

Are you going to miss it? I won't Smile
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
91 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
Hi Marc, do you know if they also have a block booking at the hotel this year. The page on the web-site seem to be outdated.

Thanks
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
91 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
2 tickets coming my way!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
marc_carrion
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
I'm not sure about the hotel booking, I can check for you Smile
marc_carrion
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Steph, I've been told that yes, we have a bunch of rooms at a reserved price, but I don't know what that is yet. The link to the hotel reservations should be up sometime next week. I hope this helps.

Marc
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
This really will be a great event! For $70 you can't miss this!
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2017, rookrulz wrote:
This really will be a great event! For $70 you can't miss this!

It's still not too late to reserve and walk-in registrants are welcome. This is a great conference. A wonderful opportunity to learn from and meet some of the best magicians around. And we have a great dealers' room.
It's also a great chance to meet other magicians in the MidAtlantic area.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20479 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I hated that I had a conflict this year and missed Magi-Whirl. I look forward to coming again and being in the dealer room too.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 Magi-Whirl DC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL