The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bang On 2.0 by Marc Oberon (110 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Smile
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, Waterloophai wrote:
:-)

Guess that's a no then?
Mentalistry | Providing quality products to Mentalists across the globe
www.mentalistry.com
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Looking forward to this. I have version 1 and it's great. I would get another version of this just for back up.

Sean
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Bought this at Blackpool and have to say very happy with it. Didn't take long to learn the necessary and not at all difficult. Wallets are nice quality and the envelopes only took about 10 minutes to put together.
This one isn't going in the bottom drawer, as well as being a very strong trick in its own right it could be a very useful out.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
So, can you confirm that you received 75 wallets? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, rowland wrote:
Bought this at Blackpool and have to say very happy with it. Didn't take long to learn the necessary and not at all difficult. Wallets are nice quality and the envelopes only took about 10 minutes to put together.
This one isn't going in the bottom drawer, as well as being a very strong trick in its own right it could be a very useful out.

WHAT??!?!?!? Envelope(SSSSSSS)?? MORE THAN ONE? What are you talking about *wink* *wink*
www.mentalistry.com
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, Tom Wong wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, rowland wrote:

WHAT??!?!?!? Envelope(SSSSSSS)?? MORE THAN ONE? What are you talking about *wink* *wink*

Like every good trick they give you spares😉😉
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
So you receive 75 wallets as 74 of these are spares?

Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2017, JanForster wrote:
So you receive 75 wallets as 74 of these are spares?

Jan

Hope this is not classed as exposure but I can confirm that you do not get 75 wallets 😀
I used this at two gigs now plus the wife test. It passed with flying colours. The speed at which you produce the card and Marcs clever patter is what helps to make the trick so strong.
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
BTW I was joking around you don't actually get 75 wallets.
www.mentalistry.com
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Good job, you forgot about the advert cards, so you need 77
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Good point ... Smile
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I should receive mine in a few days. I'm looking forward to it. I suppose now I'm going to have to get a larger jacket for the 75 wallets. Also, I'm going to be disappointed if someone calls out the advert card and I don't have a wallet for that.

KJ
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2017, 1KJ wrote:
I should receive mine in a few days. I'm looking forward to it. I suppose now I'm going to have to get a larger jacket for the 75 wallets. Also, I'm going to be disappointed if someone calls out the advert card and I don't have a wallet for that.

KJ

It was my mistake. There is actually 77 wallets two for advert cards.
www.mentalistry.com
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2017, rowland wrote:The speed at which you produce the card and Marcs clever patter is what helps to make the trick so strong.

Indeed. "Speed" (to produce the wallet and the card) is the keyword here. If you can do it immediately and without hesitation, it is a very impressive trick.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Is this only through world magic shop?
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
463 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2017, MR Effecto wrote:
Is this only through world magic shop?

No, you can buy it direct from Marc via his website
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You can surely make this up easily with no double facers and 52 indexes and the envelope even arrives in your outside suit pocket either side , it's dead simple to make if you want this type of effect imo,Tarik 😊
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi Tarik, yes you could make this up in the way you suggest. As someone that uses the Q index I know I could do it this way, but and it is a huge but nobody and I don't care who he is could do it as quick and it is this that the spectator notices. I can have the wallet out and the card shown in about 6-7 seconds and that is in performance. If I was try to do it really quickly probably quicker.
Loads of times the spec has said to me, it's impossible, how did you find it so quickly and put it in the wallet.
With an index the spec would name a card then your hand would go in the relevant pocket while you fill in the time with some patter, giving you time to locate the card and load it in an envelope or wallet because if you just find the card and bring it out without it being inside something else people will come up with the correct answer how you did it.
So your hand is in your pocket for more time than it takes me to do the whole effect, and that doesn't take into account the hand movements you have to try to hide while doing all this.
I love my index but it will never replace my bang on but each to his own and I respect your opinion.
Tom Wong
View Profile
Loyal user
England
291 Posts

Profile of Tom Wong
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, rowland wrote:
Hi Tarik, yes you could make this up in the way you suggest. As someone that uses the Q index I know I could do it this way, but and it is a huge but nobody and I don't care who he is could do it as quick and it is this that the spectator notices. I can have the wallet out and the card shown in about 6-7 seconds and that is in performance. If I was try to do it really quickly probably quicker.
Loads of times the spec has said to me, it's impossible, how did you find it so quickly and put it in the wallet.
With an index the spec would name a card then your hand would go in the relevant pocket while you fill in the time with some patter, giving you time to locate the card and load it in an envelope or wallet because if you just find the card and bring it out without it being inside something else people will come up with the correct answer how you did it.
So your hand is in your pocket for more time than it takes me to do the whole effect, and that doesn't take into account the hand movements you have to try to hide while doing all this.
I love my index but it will never replace my bang on but each to his own and I respect your opinion.

I agree.
www.mentalistry.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bang On 2.0 by Marc Oberon (110 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL