The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tommy Magic
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Tommy Magic
Hello
Tom Luddington Magic here. I am a magician living in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. Apprentice at TMC and I am excited about going to Blackpool for the first time tomorrow.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
WelcomeTommy Magic,

Tell us something about your interests in Magic.

-Mary Mowder
ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
Hey Tommy, Welcome to the Café!

I recently heard about the Blackpool Conference, looks like a big event, make sure to have a blast! Oh and do return and tell us how you enjoyed it.

An apprentice at TMC you say, that must be an amazing privilege! Would you consider yourself old or young? Do you have any mentors currently? What is it like? What kind of magic do you do, if you focus on any aspect specifically? Are you a full time magician? Was it difficult to get an apprenticeship, and what was that moment when you realized you were accepted? Sorry for all the questions, but you intrigue me Smile.

See you around! (:
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
Thorn (UK)
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
52 Posts

Profile of Thorn (UK)
Hi Tommy.
Greetings from a fellow magician here in South Wales, although I'm more over Cardiff way.
I was also at the Blackpool Convention. Four days exceedingly well spent I feel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL