The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Magic: 1400- 1950 (Taschen book) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1622 Posts

Profile of JNeal
For those interested, the reprint of this mammoth book was slightly smaller in size (544 pages) and had about 150 fewer images... but still one of the best bargains on Amazon, selling between 40 and 60 dollars...

Well, I just saw a stack of these at Barnes and Noble in the remaindered (discount 50% off!) section for $19.95! Exceptionally fine images and a real bargain...
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
The first edition mammoth book is pretty darn big. In its original cardboard box, it's like carrying a coffin with handles.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
There have been three editions. The third edition is considerably smaller and seemed to be commissioned specially for the Barnes & Noble bargain section, as it sold there right away for $19.98.

You're sure what you saw was the second edition?
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1622 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I didn't purchase a copy so I can't check the edition number... sorry.
But this was definitely a mark down.
A sign said 50% off listed price... perhaps if this edition was originally priced at 19.95... could it be available for 1/2 that ? (10.00?)
visit me @ JNealShow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Magic: 1400- 1950 (Taschen book) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL