The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q&A Act with a crystal Ball (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Louis Gordon
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Louis Gordon
If this drinki8ng thing had a Chevy Chase in it as well you could have a whole Spies Like Us Q&A act and really take it in different directions.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Special user
Today I wrote
654 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2017, Greg Arce wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2017, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, Greg Arce wrote:
Dan Ackroyd has a company that sells Vodka in a glass skull bottle. It would be funny to do a Q & A that way, but you keep drinking out of the bottle and your answers get better the drunker you get. Smile

Greg

Ok. Seriously...that is just the best idea I've heard for a Q&A Greg. Not even kidding - that is GOLD right there.

Would absolutely LOVE to see Steve Martin do this.

Actually, someone saw this thread and wrote to me about it. He says he might try it. I told him I wanted to be updated if he did. I guess, stay tuned.

Greg

No way! That's awesome Greg. I hope they make a video recording of it - that would be something to see! Smile
Save me from myself.
toneill
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of toneill
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Sven Rygh wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Didn't Tim Conover do such an approach?

Absolutely, and with panache

https://vimeo.com/77245868

Thanks for sharing this...I was not familiar with Tim Conover. Great performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Q&A Act with a crystal Ball (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL