We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EXtreme SvenPad Supreme eBook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
2939 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
If you are looking for the ultimate guide on SvenPads® well you just find it! In the 324 pages of this book you will find tons of information from the basic ones to the most creative and entertaining ways to create powerful routines with this incredible tool! Everything is covered and is so inspiring that after reading it you will come up with even more ideas! John did a great job and I wish him good luck with this project!
www.miraclemindfx.nl
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1902 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I fully agree. This is a superb, in-depth release as well as being very inspiring. I highly recommend. Also, while centred on Sven pads, the ideas and themes can also be used in other ways.
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
Recovering Cafe addict with only
9974 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The book is incredible for these reasons:

1. The hardcover is a true collectors piece. Large format - gorgeous printing with luxurious pages and eye popping graphics. Incredible is the only word to describe this book.

2. The book is jam packed with 75+ routines. These are NOT re-hashed routines that were ever on our Facebook users pages. Nope - nearly EVERY routine is a fully fleshed out and scripted new eXtreme idea! These are hard-hitting routines that go so far beyond simply forcing a name or place.

3. Author John van der Linden spent over a year on this 325 page book.

4. John came up with numerous new and totally unique HANDLINGS for the SvenPads. These are ideas that John created - thought through - and have never (ever) been shared before. With this book in hand you will never see your SvenPad the same way again.

5. John developed specific routines for each of the many varieties of SvenPads

6. The PDF is great - BUT GET THE LIMITED EDITION HARD COVER. You will treasure it.

7. The Rorschach style "Ink Blot" SvenPad routine is a mind blower - and easily worth the price of the PDF or book by itself.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
410 Posts

Profile of robvh
I hear every other page is the same.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » EXtreme SvenPad Supreme eBook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL