The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Review magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scaress
View Profile
Veteran user
salt lake city
337 Posts

Profile of scaress
I'm thinking of reviewing new magic tricks on my website and youtube channel.
it would be fun... but I might also be late for the bandwagon.

Thoughts?

Please take a look at my blog, you maybe I'm not the guy to go to for advice?
http://www.eliascaress.com/single-post/2......gic-Show
cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Apple Valley, California
50 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
Hello Scaress, no need to reinvent the wheel. I'm pretty sure there is a forum available for just that on here and since there are so many users here, I would venture to say that this would be a great place to centralize reviews for all to see or post input.

Chris
cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Apple Valley, California
50 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
…although I've been in the magic scene for many years now, I am new to this site. In the short amount of time I have looked around on here, I have gained so much valuable information and/or tips that the Café has become my go-to place. I only wish I had stumbled upon this site years ago. IMHO it would be a shame to have users splinter off from here and post information, reviews, etc. on personal sites.
zachwyman
View Profile
New user
Maryland
50 Posts

Profile of zachwyman
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2017, cuervo5150 wrote:
…although I've been in the magic scene for many years now, I am new to this site. In the short amount of time I have looked around on here, I have gained so much valuable information and/or tips that the Café has become my go-to place. I only wish I had stumbled upon this site years ago. IMHO it would be a shame to have users splinter off from here and post information, reviews, etc. on personal sites.

AGREED 100% ^
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Review magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL