The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Your Top 3 Gospel Effects - SURVEY (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magidave
View Profile
New user
Omaha, Nebraska
71 Posts

Profile of magidave
1. Egg Bag: Just acting like a chicken doesn’t make one a chicken;
2. Professor’s Nightmare: God’s equal love for all; and
3. Sawing In Half: The nature of faith.
Dave Arch
http://OmahaMagician.com
Lybrary Author Page: https://bit.ly/2ow1Onb
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2018, magidave wrote:
1. Egg Bag: Just acting like a chicken doesn’t make one a chicken;

For whatever reason, this brought back a song I heard when I was probably preschool age. "The Holy Ghost Will Take the Chicken out of You"... I just looked on Youtube and found this cute little girl singing it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTW1fsEnxmY

I'm still not sure on the theological implications of the song... But it sure is cute.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
On the broad subject again of "Outreach": See the various posts on Blockhead and "Blok Cord" by John de Vries and Del Wilson above. Last night, after a specific request by an adult living room group to see "Gospel magic" (I asked first), I shared my testimony using this fine Blok Cord effect. In the future, for my/our attempt to do sone street magic, if not too windy outside, I may do the easy to perform "Phil Outdone" (Penguin Magic) card trick. So along with guitar and singing with my MD friend, our first lineup for street performing will be Dean's Box, sponge ball routine, The People We Meet and Blok Cord. Recently, a local survey taken here in Kalamazoo indicated 61 percent of all responders marked "none" or "unaffiliated" with ANY church. This is a huge demographic that we as a church hope to address in many ways in the year ahead... www.LighthouseOn11th.com and I sense most all FCMers have that same sharing mindset as well.
torben
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of torben
1) 20th Century Jesus Silks from Laflin Magic
2) Silk Serenade
3) King of Hearts from Dock Haley
NEKKODDD
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of NEKKODDD
These are three great items to share:
King of Hearts
Profesor Nightmare
Linking rings
Wx4usa
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Wx4usa
My top gospel effects are all close up and I suppose they can be modified for stage:

A Sin Jesus Gospel card presentation based on the Sven long short principle with specially printed 3.5x5 Romans road cards.

The spectator pours Pepper/Black in the top of the fist and Salt/White pours out the bottom of the fist. TT transformation. Very strong. Sin, repentance, forgiveness and cleansing. Old-New Life. Can also do silk in and salt out...Lots wife.

Black silk vanishes from left hand. Left hand shown empty. Then white silk produced in left hand with TT. Sin & cleansing. Pre Christ-Post Christ. Old-new.

Good tools used to help facilitate the presentation of the Gospel in a fun, exciting and downright cool way.
Cartoonist
View Profile
New user
Japan
15 Posts

Profile of Cartoonist
1. Bible Coloring Book
2. Jesus Svengali Deck
3. Card Force with Change Bag and Large Silk, either Queen of Hearts - Virgin Mary, or King of Hearts - Jesus
Wx4usa
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Wx4usa
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2019, Wx4usa wrote:
My top gospel effects are all close up and I suppose they can be modified for stage:

1.) A Sin Jesus Gospel card presentation based on the Sven long short principle with specially printed 3.5x5 Romans road cards.

2.) The spectator pours Pepper/Black in the top of the fist and Salt/White pours out the bottom of the fist. TT transformation. Very strong. Sin, repentance, forgiveness and cleansing. Old-New Life. Can also do silk in and salt out...Lots wife.

3.) Black silk vanishes from left hand. Left hand shown empty. Then white silk produced in left hand with TT. Sin & cleansing. Pre Christ-Post Christ. Old-new.

Good tools used to help facilitate the presentation of the Gospel in a fun, exciting and downright cool way.

Numbered for clarity...Smile
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Well the best illusion I perform that moves me the most is a Dwane Laflin routine, in my opinion, the Jesus and the two thrives is the hardest hitting of any other gospel presentation. It’s a great closer on a transition into calling for a commit to accept Jesus as Lord

I recently received the chain church box from Laflin Magic and immediately started to practice the routine, The prop comes with gold chain links, I have changed it to be more diverse by purchasing and including chain links of different colors and shapes and I’m very happy with the quality of the prop.

The first time I performed it, the entire audience gave it its own ovation
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Your Top 3 Gospel Effects - SURVEY (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL