The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Magic Pictionary! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Someone replaced my -12 posts with
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Below are pictures which you will have to decipher/relate to an actual magic prop.

To make if fun for everyone don't just blurt/post your answers but instead, send me a PM.

This way new people can participate without seeing everything guessed/answered/exposed in this tread.

If it catches on I'll do more.

Don't ruin it for others... send a pm and I will respond with confirmation.
The key to winning, as always, was looking as if you had every right, nay, duty to be where you were. It helped if you could suggest in every line of your body that no one else had any rights to be doing anything, anywhere, whatsoever.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
No one has guess all 5, yet...
The key to winning, as always, was looking as if you had every right, nay, duty to be where you were. It helped if you could suggest in every line of your body that no one else had any rights to be doing anything, anywhere, whatsoever.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb

Salguod Nairb
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb

Salguod Nairb
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Magic Pictionary! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL