We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Rushed to ER After Straitjacket Escape Goes Wrong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
Not sure if they was posted already (I did not find another thread).
On a side note, Criss is almost Fifty! I didn't know he was that old :O.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment.......2995116

Quote:
Even magic couldn't save Criss Angel from this dangerous stunt.

The famous illusionist attempted a straitjacket stunt during his Mindfreak Live! gig in Las Vegas on Friday night when he was rushed to emergency room because something wasn't right, TMZ reports.

Angel, 49, reportedly passed out while dangling upside down in a double-straitjacket and harness for nearly two minutes before being brought down and taken to the ER, according to the gossip site.

The show at the Luxor hotel was immediately halted about 10 minutes after it started once the illusionist appeared to pass out.
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3334 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6409 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I may not be a big fan of his Magic, but Criss is a good guy. I hope he recovers 100% The man is doing what he loves. God bless him!

Doug
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1724 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
If I'm upside down for ten seconds Id pass out! I hope he's ok too. Sometimes its east to forget the dangers associated with some effects we do. I wish him the best.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Rushed to ER After Straitjacket Escape Goes Wrong (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL