The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super Sight by Magic Makers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
This efffect is available at a very reasonable price at the moment and I would like to buy it, the props look well made and suitably chunky, which is appealing.

However I would appreciate some informed opinion before I buy, thanks in advance....
Art
Use the FORCE Luke.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
Quote:

Thank you, I did a search but like many of my searches in the Café it came back with nothing, there must be a knack to searching in here that I do not have,
cheers
Art
Use the FORCE Luke.
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
I had this a while back. And I almost loved it, but I didn't. If some or all of the discs are put in upside down, you can/will get false readings. For my interests at the time, that made the whole thing un-usuable. To specify which way the discs needed to be put in would be more process than I felt was justified. So, mine is just laying around somewhere. I think that Die-Cipher, etc, is a better system.
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
Thank you S.S. That bit about the discs going in the wrong way finished it for me. Will look into Die-cipher now.
Art
Use the FORCE Luke.
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2017, Papa Legba wrote:
Thank you S.S. That bit about the discs going in the wrong way finished it for me. Will look into Die-cipher now.
Art

Thanks guys. I had in my head that I would ask the spectator to stack the discs and place in the container, with stack implying same side up. But without the trick in hand, perhaps there is a reason that does not work.

Dave
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
I bought Super Sight and am very satisfied.
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Super Sight by Magic Makers (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL