The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 CHOICE by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemagic
View Profile
Elite user
448 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
Anyone have a review on this ?
Hocus Pocus sells it.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I have it and use it!! I give it four out of five stars!!
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
295 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
This was recommended to me by Jason at Hocus-Pocus and the effect is great.

When you get the spectator to read the prediction the reaction is amazing!
charliemagic
View Profile
Elite user
448 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
I do not want to mislead anyone with my post.
I do have this but am not getting the reaction I expected.
I get comments like 'You can feel what I am taking out'or 'You are telling me where to put them'.
Can not figure what I am doing wrong as I present it just as the instructions advise.
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
287 Posts

Profile of Xia
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

there is a nugget of information in this thread.
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
charliemagic
View Profile
Elite user
448 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
Xia,
thanks..
I got a bit of added insight on that thread.
Will try again this weekend.
Charlie
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
302 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Xia,
I am interested in "the nugget" as well...unfortunately, I don't have enough posts yet to gain entrance to the thread you mentioned. Is there anything you might be able to advise me on at this point...I like this effect, but also feel that I am missed some handling finess to get full impact.

Thanks for your help.
Jared
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
535 Posts

Profile of Jared
I purchased this effect but haven't given it a trial run yet. However, I have a couple of initial comments to share.

First, it would have been nice if the wallet was a tad smaller and more traditional looking because it doesn't resemble anything I've ever come across in North America. This is Euro taken to the extreme....

Secondly, Wayne Dobson's effects have wonderful commercial appeal but the accompanying directions with his effects are far from a generous....in a nutshell, you're basically on your own with this bad boy.

I've been looking forward to trying this because I can't fathom actually getting away with this...although I've been told otherwise. Think of Dean Dill's 'Blizzard' and you'll get the idea.

Anyone have some comments to share?

-Jared
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
1470 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I purchased THE SAME CARD by Wayne Dobson This is a GREAT TRICK!!!
MindSNAP
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MindSNAP
I bought this from Wayne when he lectured at our club and I think it's great.. Like anything it has it's place. Although I would agree that the wallet is a bit large I have seen many standard wallets that size especially but it's not the type I would usually carry around with me.

I think Waynes magic is in a class of it's own especally as they tend to stem from where he's had to rethink how something is performed to enable him to do them himself.. Seeing him do a one handed coin matrix was just amazing.
"Without the magician there is no magic and without the secret there is no magician"
Bucfever40
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Bucfever40
I just purchased this trick and I think Jared is correct in that the instructions are very vague, it's just a couple of paragraphs that give instructions that can be interpreted in a couple different ways, and I simply want to do this trick correctly, I cannot find a video demo anywhere on the internet, and this is my last hope, which by the way, this is a fantastic forum, so even if I don't get any help, I'll still be very grateful in discovering such a cool site! Thanks for your time guys!
SMM_Motallebi
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of SMM_Motallebi
Hi a get this effect from one of my friends as a gift and as some of you said there is a problem with pdf files would some body send me a copy of pdf files.

Many thanks.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
ROFL!!! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 CHOICE by Wayne Dobson (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.160689 seconds, requiring 46 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [8] [6] [6] [1] [6] [1] [8]