We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » List of easy reveals (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5441 Posts

Profile of magicfish
The Warmth of Your Touch- Wakeman.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5441 Posts

Profile of magicfish
A Cutting Discovery- Elias
romerojp
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of romerojp
One I recently did:
1. F*r*e a 10, put it back, say it will turn face up.
2. Reveal a 5 has turned face up, pretend you messed up
3. "We can still do something about this..." deal that card's value down to find the spectator's card.
4. "Oh but since I messed up, I'd like to make up for that" reveal that the dealt cards complete a royal flush.

Pretty much self working after the f*r*e.
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
Have the card buried inside a time capsule at some location you and the spec used to frequent as children. When the person is with you, you remind them of the time capsule you buried 20 years ago and today was the day you agreed to dig it up. When you do there's the card encased in a note written in a child's writing that says something like "20 years from now, I, Susan (whatever her name is), will choose the NAME OF CARD." You could also have some other things in the capsule (maybe a Tenyo item) that allow you to do other cool things.

This is an idea inspired by Andy at thejerx.com
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1490 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2018, rboyd wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2017, Ihop wrote:
I have Amazon's Echo Dot.
I just ask Alexa to reveal the chosen card.
She gets it right every time.
People freak out.

This sounds amazing. We have got Alexa to choose a card before but did not realise she could reveal one as well.

Which skill is this using please?

Sorry for the late reply . The skill is "card finder" by a magician that is a member here on the Café.
You can also search for "magic trick" in the skills section.
Ihor
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5791 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Great suggestions all. One could also learn Aldo Colombini's fantastic Fireworks MRR and take your pick. Also, The Multiple Revelation Project by Andi Gladwin and Rob James has about 70 revelations and many are "easy." Other sources to consult are Daryl Eastman's work as well as Paul Cummins's seminal Fusillade.

I know the OP asked for a list but I have a hangover.
craigwest
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of craigwest
With Halloween coming round again, check out The Evil by Andy Nyman and Propdog.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » List of easy reveals (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL