The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings, Magi! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bosami
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of bosami
Good day all! My name is joe - my user name, bosami is a combination of the first 2 letters of my cats names (who have since passed on to the netherworlds). I have been interested in and performing magic my whole life - which is about a half century. I must admit it is not my only choice of vices - I am also a musician first and foremost. Alas, I am more skilled with a guitar than a deck of cards - but having said that, working with my hands and performing is something that I love to do, so magic fits the bill as well. I believe in the art and the wonders of the craft and am insatiably curious. I found this place after buying a magic trick and frequenting a private facebook group of magicians who actively exchanged variations and useful options and details of the trick - which I found to be incredibly insightful and helpful. So here I am, happy to be here.
...forever curious
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome bosami,

I'm big into cats myself, so I understand the connection.

Musicians understand the practice needed to become good at the performance of Magic.

Your experience of really getting into the inner workings of a trick is one of the most satisfying connections I get in Magic. Not all of my tricks get that level of interest (and it shows LOL) but when it happens, it is wonderful.

I look forward to your input.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings, Magi! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL