The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Northern California (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
Hello! I have been reading Café posts for over a year and finally decided to register. I currently live in Nor Cal (bay area). I am a physicist with a deep interest in magic. I am mainly interested in card magic with particular interest in mem deck tricks and tricks using subtleties and mathematical principles. I have created a couple of tricks (using memdeck) which I think are new. I hope to publish them someday. Cheers!
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Welcome to TMC.

I'm in Norcal as well, live/work in East Bay.

Big fan of Mnemonica, you?

Dave
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
Hi Dave. Thanks! I live/work in East Bay too. I use Aronson. But a big fan of Tamariz as well. I really like his book Mnemonica.
Watching those electrons dance on the adiabat, from Franck-Condon to the Asymptote.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
WElcome adiabaticman,

I'm from Sacramento, so we may meet one day at a Magic event.

I like Aronson myself and his st*** isn't bad either.

I guess you keep your cool while performing (and your warm as well).

-Mary Mowder
adiabaticman
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
144 Posts

Profile of adiabaticman
Thank you Mary. Yes, hope to meet you some day at a Magic event. I was at a Penguin Expo in Sacramento a couple of years ago.

I try to keep my cool while performing socially but still a lot to learn.
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Help,

I'm living in SF and wondering where all the Bay Area magicians hang out. I'd love to grab coffee or a drink and share tricks!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
There's a SAM in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Hayward, Pleasant Hill, San Jose.

There's an IBM in San Jose. There may be others, but I'm not familiar with them.

I'm in San Ramon, and work in Pleasanton. I'd love to get together for coffee or beer.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Northern California (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL