We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance In Sydney - Full Version (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Fire starter, I am glad you like the story and the finale.
Good luck pixelbaron, DocBenWiz and Seance for your viewing , don't hesitate to tell me what you think, any advices, comments are always welcome.
Adrian Deery
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Adrian Deery
This is wonderful well done
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Adrian , I am glad you like it. The spirit glass I am using during the séance is your glass and it is always a strong effect.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you again for all your advices and encouragement. I received many very nice messages and helpful PMs. We are in a great community. I spent so much time on the preparation , execution and production of this Séance, your support was really appreciate.

As you know there is a competition running by Christopher to celebrate the 10 years of success of Taylor Imagineering. I will not hide that your vote would be the best compliments and will only stimulate me further.

http://taylorimagineering.com/contest-voting/
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
84 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
Thank you for posting this. I really enjoyed watching this.
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you piaffict, I am glad you enjoyed it Smile
pieaddict
View Profile
New user
UK
84 Posts

Profile of pieaddict
Quote:
On May 23, 2017, Dr SH wrote:
Thank you piaffict, I am glad you enjoyed it Smile

Piaffict? That's definitely an autocorrect job, just made me chuckle.
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On May 19, 2017, Dr SH wrote:
Thank you again for all your advices and encouragement. I received many very nice messages and helpful PMs. We are in a great community. I spent so much time on the preparation , execution and production of this Séance, your support was really appreciate.

As you know there is a competition running by Christopher to celebrate the 10 years of success of Taylor Imagineering. I will not hide that your vote would be the best compliments and will only stimulate me further.

One week left to get your vote in.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thanks you Brynmore to try to motivate the troupes
Only 3 days left
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
143 Posts

Profile of Station10
Thank you very much for sharing. I'm new to the bizarre side of magic and very much enjoyed watching your performance.
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Station 10, I am glad you enjoy it and it was helpful.

Less than 24h to stand up and be counted ....
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Congratulations are due to the good Doctor for getting second place in the Taylor Imagineering competition. Great to see Bizarre magic hold its own against a tide of mentalism. Well done!
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Brynmore , it is a very exciting news , thank you all for your support, we are indeed a strong community, I am thrilled.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Veteran user
It's a long way to where I'm going
363 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Hi SH, congrats! What item are you going to buy for the money? Just curious. Cheers, Luc. Smile
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Delimbeau , everything on Christopher website looks great and I know the customer service is great too , it will be hard to decide...
justcookin
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of justcookin
Planning on watching this later this week, looking forward to it! As a professional cameraman myself, I'd like to give a quick tip concerning camera's in low light settings: should the budget allow for it, Sony has a digital photo camera that records video called the A7s I and II. These don't come cheap but they can be rented and they have excellent low-light performance. You can easily find example footage of it filming clear scenes with nothing but candlelight or moon light on YouTube. I use the camera whenever budget is tight and the scenes or circumstances require very low light.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Thanks for the camera tip.
professortango
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of professortango
Wow, I loved this. The Mediumship test and tarot change have my mind going crazy right now.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
420 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Professortango for the compliment.

I also realised I did not thank justcookin for his camera tip which was appreciate.

I have collected all you advices you send to me on here, downstair and PMs. I did not have time to see and re-work my seance but it is still the plan. I took every tips and message into consideration. It was a very good learning experience and a good self growth for me. don't hesite to add any new comments about things you like or not , they are all very useful.
Bogbadger
View Profile
Loyal user
England
293 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Well done Dr SH, a great performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance In Sydney - Full Version (44 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL