The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isolation by Michael Murray (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
I have had an amazing night. Michael performed Isolation and somehow he told me the card I was thinking of.
This is the best thing I've ever seen and I didn't see anything because the cards only existed in my mind.

I've seen a lot of good stuff but this is mind blowing.
Thanks so much for performing this on me.

Joel.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I love the plot so very curious to see Michael's take on it as he never disappoints. Joel's reaction above has me even more excited.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This is absolutely insane. Michael performed this on me about 30 times at Minds and hit every time.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
This is insane. I feel so isolated not knowing what this is!!! Michael, time for a Skype!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hugely appreciated gents!

Mark and Mike, you saw this a few months back and I can't wait for you to see how for it has evolved since then. Let's just say that I am so happy I didn't rush the release as I knew there was more to be milked from it Smile

Filming for the DVD is this Sunday and RedDevil if you are free next week let's catch up and I can Isolate your thoughts. Until we speak feel free to think of any card in the deck ha ha Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Saw Michael's latest work on this & he nailed it the 2 times he did it 7 it felt great.

It wa so good that I swore at him twice.

Lay people will have NO chance & I think a lot of magicians won't have a clue if they are honest.

I like this ever more than I did a few months ago.

It has come on leaps & bounds.

I want the finished product off Mr Murray.

Mike Donoghue
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Just to be sure (just perused this thread for the first time), this isn't out yet, nor has a price been revealed? I'm interested.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Always a pleasure Mike and RedDevil we will Skype early next week for a demo Smile

This hasn't been released as yet but isn't too far away Smile

More details to follow soon Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
984 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Really looking forward to this - sounds right up my street!
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Can't WAIT to order this!
Hoping Murray Mint in USD is next Smile
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I am looking forward!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I feel so isolated.
MrEmagic
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of MrEmagic
Is this still limited to the English language?
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2017, John C wrote:
I feel so isolated.

What he said
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The filming for the training tool was done on Sunday so I hope to jump on the editing for it asap.

Rasp has been sent the latest info to proof and I have two additional bonus items which will be included within the package too (more on these later).

As for languages I am now highly confident that I can get one of the three systems to work in Spanish, I haven't given up on the German version but it will need far more thought to see if it could be adapted.

If there are any other languages you would like to see please shoot me a pm and I will see what's possible Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Argon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
159 Posts

Profile of Argon
Hi Michael,
this is cool news, as I had given up, because there was no German version. Now I have hope again.
If you need language specific help, you need but ask!
Cheers
Stefan
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Stefan, Jan Forster and Thomas Heine gave me some really useful information and even if any of the three Isolation systems won't work, one part of the system will still allow you to perform a thought of card in wallet routine in any language so all is not lost. I will be re-examining the various languages as things progress.

I am in the process of getting some info to test if it will work in French too so if anyone wants any other languages (preferably that you speak yourself) then please let me know.

Best Wishes Michael

patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Is it possible in the Dutch language?
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I do speak French, so if you need help give me a call Smile

I also wonder if it works in Portuguese, but if it works in Spanish I'm almost sure it won't be a problem.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isolation by Michael Murray (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL